Chapter 2- A Bright Light & Unexpected Guests

Hey! Sorry that I didn't get to update yesterday night, here's chapter 2! Hope you like the pic above! The Bat Brothers will be here except their ages are reversed so Damian's 19, Tim's 16, Jason's 15 and Dick is 13. I messed with their ages here.

Artemis' P.O.V

The whole team was just lounging around in the living room while Batman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Zatara, Flash, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Nightwing(Damian) were having a discussion in the briefing room.

I was stringing my bow & sharpening some of my dull arrows, Kaldur was reading a book, Conner was watching static, M'gann was making cookies with Kid Idiot watching the oven while Robin was hacking random websites with Zatanna watching. Red Robin(Tim) and Red Hood(Jason) were fighting about zombies and pirates. Boys.

It was a few weeks ago when Batman finally allowed Robin to tell us his secret identity, I was shocked to say the least.

Flashback

'Robin B01' The computer announced.

"Hey Rob!" Wally greeted. "Guess what, guys? Batman finally allowed me to tell you my secret identity!" He cried. Woohoos & Yays were heard. "C'mon then tell us already!" I shouted, impatiently. Robin just smirked and took off his mask

......

"YOU'RE DICK GRAYSON?!"

"BATMAN IS BRUCE WAYNE?!"

"Thank you, my friend, for telling us at last."

"I ALREADY KNEW!"

"WOW! JUST WOW!"

Everyone looked at me since I kept quiet.

"Wait a second, We'll laugh about this someday!" I yelled, turning my head towards him so fast, it was surprising I didn't get whiplash. The little demon smirked and ran out of the room with a cackle & me following close behind.

"YOU LITTLE......LITTLE.....DICK!"

End of Flashback

I still can't believe I didn't figure it out.
Suddenly, alarms started ringing & Batman & the others rushed out.

WARNING! UNKNOWN MAGICAL ENERGY DETECTED! WARNING! UNKNOWN MAGICAL ENERGY DETECTED!

We all took defensive stances then suddenly, a very bright light filled the room and when the light disappeared, 12 kids were sprawled on the floor.

A blonde girl with familiar green eyes looked up from the dog pile & looked straight at me. Bright green met Steel grey.

She then uttered a word that sent us into shock, "Mom?"