Chapter 5- At Wayne Manor

Hey, Rose here! I'm still using Rose as a pen name even if I had changed my user name. Sorry for not updating for so long.

Dick's P.O.V

We had zeta beamed to the Bat Cave along with those who were staying there which happened to be my kids.....AHH! IT'S JUST TOO WEIRD TO THINK!

I'm only 13! And my supposed son is 17!
Keep it together, Grayson. I thought.

"Congratulations, Dickie!" Jason said, patting my shoulder. My right eye twitched.

We all had sat in the living room which suprisingly fit all of us. Alfred had served some orange juice (coffee for Bruce) and was preparing dinner. There was an awkward silence until I decided to break it.

"So, do Damian, Jason and Tim have kids?" I asked, smirking mentally.

Damian and Jason spit out their drinks while Tim choked on his cookie. They simultaneously looked at the future kids even Bruce.

"Yeah, of course! We have a lot of cousins!" Jay answered. Damian, Jason and Tim paled at the word, a lot.

"Tell us about them." Bruce said, looking secretly pleased at the thought of lots of grandchildren.

Damian, Tim and Jason had looks of betrayal on their faces.

"Let's start with my kids then." Tim said, accepting the fact that either way he was going to have kids.

"Ok, first, um, there's Christina Rosaline but we all call her Christie, she's 26 and a fashion designer. She's retired but she's there when there is a big emergency. Then there is, Jeremy Ray, he is 21, a waiter by day and Red Robin by night. That's about it though." Zach said, looking thoughtful.

Tim said, looking relieved but slightly happy. "What used to be Christie's hero name?" I asked. "Batgirl," Lana answered. "Uncle Tim's wife is Stephanie Drake, I think Brown at this timeline." Tim spluttered, I was at the verge if bursting out laughing. I knew he liked Steph, unfortunately though, Steph's with Cassie at Hong Kong.

"Ok, next up, Uncle Damian's kids," Jake said. "Oldest is Iridessa Kaelyn, we call her Dessa but only Dami and Jay can call her Kae since they are her favorites. She is 27, her hero name is Nightingale. She's engaged now to, um, who was that again, oh!, James Carter," Damian's eyes flared at the mention of engaged. "Then there are the triplets, Jazmine April, Ciarra Elayne and Maximillian Trent. They're 20 and are called Shadow, Athena and Nightwing . We call them Jazzy, Arra and Max for short, though."

"Why Shadow, Athena, I mean I understand Nightwing but why the other two?" Jason asked.

"Jazzy is really good at hiding in the shadows but not as good as Dad though," Lana explained, I blushed at the word Dad. "And Arra is really smart and since Athena is the name of the Goddess of Knowledge and Battle Strategy, she chose that, she's really good at making plans on the spot."

"I guess, it's my turn now, huh." Jason said, covering his eyes and leaning back.

"Uh-huh, Well you only have twins though, so don't freak out," Jason looked relieved. "And a 2 year old." Jason banged his head on the wooden arm rest since he was on the side of the couch. "There's Alexander Aries and Janine Keira, they are 19 and are called Red Hood and Red Mask then there is Allen Sebastian, he's 2 and very adorable." Lana finished.

"I have a question." Tim said. "Shoot then." Jay said. "Who are Damian and Jason's wives?" He said, smirking while Damian and Jason looked ready to faint.

"Uncle Jason's wife is a certain Cassandra Cain, or Cassandra Todd at our timeline," Jake said, wiggling his eyebrows while Jason really looked ready to faint. "And Uncle Damian's wife is Adriana Dale, a girl in his class when he was in 8th grade, I think."

"Ria?!" Damian cried. "You know her?" Dami said, eyes full of light. "Yeah, her apartment is right across mine." He said.

"Dinner is ready." Alfred announced.
They all trooped to the dining room, Damian, Jason and Tim thinking about their future wives and children.

After dinner, Damian decided to stay the night and all of them retired to their rooms. The future kids stayed at the many guest rooms at Wayne Manor.