In the Beginning

It was middle school.

April. The year just started and spring was on full bloom.

Kids were having fun.

It was an age where no one really cared about nice hair and fashion.

They all had fun playing and messing with each other in unharmful ways.

There were no love stories, no dramas, no envy.

They all got together and played games.

That's when he saw him. It caught his eye. That upbeat attitude. That messy hair. That big bag on his shoulders which looked like it was about to crack his spine from overfilling.

He was cheering for his friends, who were playing basket with another team and competing for a class to class tournament. God, he looked happy and joyful.

He liked him. From the very first moment he laid eyes on him.

"I want to know who he is" he thought and made his way to him.

-------------------------------------------

This is the main idea. I kinda have the whole story figured out so maybe I'll just change the ending just a bit.
I can't promise there will be no drama, or an itty bitty of smut, or DEEEEEP ASS ANNOYANCE.

So read at your own risque.

Now, chapters will be in this kind of fashion

"Back then" chapters - they are the beginning of everything and are always after the JAEBUM chapter and will collide between the story so don't get confused, it's supposed to mess up a bit. Because I see a loooot of you who get so confused whenever the boys chapters finish.
Present Youngjae #1 to idk what number, will portray Youngjae and kinda his POV in the present(of the story) time
Present Jaebum #1 to idk what number either, will portray Jaebum same as Youngjae

Please dont pass chapters. You will get MORE confused!!!

Thank you. ❤