Youngjae #2

Please note that the times here are at 2012, so smart phones and whatnot new technology, still weren't that common.
---------------------------------------------------

Present

After the match, Youngjae felt like shit. He was tired from all the running and also because he couldn't focus 100% on the game. That frustrated him.

The boy knew he had to say something. He knew that things could get better if he let go of his pride. Matter of fact, he believed that things could turn around if he just tried first.

But something, was eating him from inside. The way he wanted stuff to happen, wasn't really progressing. His pride took the best of him and made him ruthless and insensitive.

He slept that night tossing and turning, making Amber go to the other room and sleep with his mother. It was approaching 4 AM and still no sleep in his eyes whatsoever.

"Damn it!" he thought to himself and turned. Again.

He woke up groggy and was ready to pick a fight with whoever crossed his path. Unfortunately, that was his mother.
Curses and threats were exchanged like they were compliments and half an hour later and a broken plate, the boy stormed out of the house.

With no idea were to go, he strolled the streets of Hong Kong with no particular emotion. His anger from before, had faded since he stepped outside.

Walking through some busy market's streets, he spotted a phone booth and searched through his pockets to find his wallet. Putting change into it and dialing the number, he waited till the line back in Seoul was present.

"Hello?" a deep voice asked.
"Hello Dumbo!" Youngjae spoke and smirked.
"Youngjae? you son of a .... Yaah, what's up man? How you doing there?" the other replied excited.
"I'm good Mark I'm good, tired AF from training but I'm surviving. How are you ? How's family? The guys?" he started asking the older boy.

He and Mark were friends since before they could even walk. Their families had close bonds and they trusted each other like brothers. Whenever Youngjae called him, they entered a world of memories.

"Ahh man, I missed this. When will you come back? We need to go out and drink again. Remember the last time? You were so out of it, I thought you would die on me right then e there!" the other laughed and made Youngjae chuckle.

"Yeah, I don't know. Probably when summer comes. Don't know when the coach will allow us some time out." he confessed. "Anyway, I have to go now. I missed you bro. Talk to you another day."

"Alright Youngjae. Talk to you again.
Oh hey, you know I wanted to just ask cause its february and all. Did you talk?" Mark asked.

That made the other flinch. Again with these questions.
"Nah man, I didn't. I can't. Gotta go. Bye." he finished the call abruptly and walked out of the booth.

"Yeah, I probably won't." he thought to himself.