Hi again!

Back then

Time went by fast and Jaebum found himself in his first year of middle school. Things changed a bit. Kids were more careful with what they did and what they wore and such. First cliques and rivalrys were formed. Everybody thought they knew everybody. A lot of them started their first likings. Some even dared relationships. But they were all children after all. Nothing lasted.

Jaebum also tried some stuff himself. He liked some of the girls around him but none of them really clicked. They all talked about stuff that didn't really make any sense to him. Gossip, grades, some of them make up and boy was he fed. So even though he tried with some of them he didn't really feel anything and just continued unphased.

What he didn't realise early was that the word spread out. He was nicknamed "the player" already. Many of his so called friends, avoided him and many of his new friends (that he tried to make at least) asked him a lot about his "experiences". That just made Jaebum more and more confused.

"What the hell is wrong with people" he thought to himself practically every single day.

He made a nice flowing friendship with Mark and the other guys though. Jinyoung's class was much more fun. They welcomed him and invited him to a lot of their hangouts and birthday parties and whatnot. Jaebum felt happy staying with them.

One day they were staying at the school fields. It was a nice cool spring day. Some were playing basket, some stayed and chatted and some just wanted to mess around with both parties. Part of the last group was Mark and he particularly enjoyed messing around with Jaebum.

"YAH MARK" Jaebum shouted at the other after he flicked his ear when he wasn't paying enough attention. Mark squealed his famous laugh and smiled widely at him.
"Yo Jaebum! How's life bro ?" he asked and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Fine..." Jaebum felt unconfortable. Mark had been with him at least once in two or three days so it wasn't like they hadn't been talking for ages or something.

"So, have you found yourself someone?" Mark asked.
"What's his deal?" Jaebum immediately felt he should be careful with his words. This question was what usually triggered "the experience" talk.
"Nah, just chilling for now hyung" he replied as calmly as he could.
"Oh, is that so?" Mark grinned and Jaebum noticed him glancing towards Jinyoung who was already listening to their conversation.

"Then that's good. Keep it that way will ya? Stop moving around do much." Mark laughed the last sentence while standing up and going around the field again.
"What was that about?" Jaebum asked himself more confused than ever. Catching Jinyoung's eyes watching and smiling faintly at him, he got up and hissed.

"You know something don't you, you little shit?" he jokingly grabbed his neck and started messing around with his hair. Jinyoung laughed and begged for him to let his hair go.
"Yah hyung ok ok. I may know something but I still can't say anything. Just wait. A little too much though..." he let the last sentence die and glanced at Mark. The latter squinted his eyes and shook his head firmly.

"Yah what was that? What's going on?" Jaebum said to the two of them but it was obvious that nothing would come out of their mouths.
"Ah Jaebummie just wait. Let's just say someone is eager to see you again" Mark said and smiled.

Now Jaebum wasn't the brightest kid alive but as soon as he heard him, a click happened inside his head. "Someone is eager to meet me...and again? Could it be..." his head started thinking automatically "anyway I'll wait for now, but for how long?"

-------------------------------------

It was long enough because school year was drawing to it's end and no information did he learn after that day. But he behaved like he promised and really didn't mess with anyone. Summer came and he was thinking what to do.

Mark invited him one day and told him to get ready for a basket match or maybe football depending of who comes. Jaebum felt good just playing around with them. So he prepared himself that afternoon and went out. The day was nice for a summer day even though it was still hot. The blazing sun still lingered around the buildings and Jaebum found himself sweating before the game even started.

Entering the school fields he found the guys and waved at Jinyoung. He noticed Mark, Jackson, Yugyeom, Bambam and two other guys from their class. The one who Jaebum couldn't make out who was though, stood tall and straight facing Mark and laughing at something. That until Mark pointed at him and he turned back, immediately making eye contact.
"Wait a minute... I've seen him somewhere" Jaebum thought.

"Hi again! Care for that match we left unresolved last year?"