Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s POV

Jack took me back to my hometown. I went to my house and sat in my sister's room, watching her sleep. A tear slid down my cheek.

"Bianca, I miss you so much." If only she could see me...
"Pssst." Huh? I looked around and saw Jack at the window. I opened it for him. He came in.
"Is that your sister?" he asked. I nodded.
"Hey, come on."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his back. He jumped out the window and went to a nearby park. Jamie was there.

"Jack!" He ran up to Jack and hugged him. I felt left out.
"Jamie..." Jack looked at me and smiled reassuringly.
"Hey Jamie, do you believe in the power of nature?" Jack asked.
"What do you mean?" Jamie replied, confused.
"Well, do you believe in the rebirth of destroyed forests?"
"Of course I do! Plants need to be saved, otherwise all the wildlife would die." Jack laughed.
"What are you trying to do, Jack?"
"Just wait."
"Jack, who're you talking to?" Jamie asked.
"You said you believed in nature, do you believe in...'Mother Nature'?" Jack asked, smiling.
"Mother Nature?" Jamie turned his head towards my direction.
"(Y-(Y/n)?"
"Jamie? Can you see me?"
"(Y/n)!" He hugged me. Tears filled my eyes.
"Where have you been?!" he asked.
"I-"
"She died and turned into one of us," Jack said simply.
"That's amazing!...uh I mean-"
"It's okay, I know what you mean."
"Show me what you can do." I made an apple tree grow out of the ground.
"Coooool!" (fairyfreemaid Jason from Fairy Tail 😂). Jack helped him pick every single one of those apples. Jamie took some and ran back home after saying bye.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome, snowflake."
"What are we gonna do with all these apples?" He shrugged.
"Oh wait, I have an idea," he said.

I made the tree branches twist into a basket big enough to hold all the apples. Jack put all the apples inside and took out a globe thing.

"What's that?"
"It's a snow globe. It's basically like a teleporter, I 'borrowed' it from North."

He took the giant basket of apples and threw the snow globe on the ground. He went in, I followed him. We arrived at Bunny's burrow. Bunny was sitting around, doing nothing. Jack dumped all the apples on top of him. I laughed.

"Oi! You!" Bunny pointed a finger accusingly at Jack.
"Good luck catching him, Bunny-kangaroo."
"Bunny-kangaroo?" I nodded.
"You act Australian."
"That's because I am Australian (I think)."
"Oh, hehe."

~In a forest~

I sat under a tree. This could be my new home. A deer came walking by.

"Hello."
"Who are you?" it asked.
"I'm (Y/n)."
"You can understand?" I nodded.
"I'm Marty. What are you doing here all alone?"
"I don't have anywhere to go."
"O...kay? Well, see ya later."
"Bye." He left.

~The next day~

I climbed up a tree and bumped into Jack. I lost my balance and fell but he caught me.

"Thanks."
"You're welcome."
"What are you doing here?"
"I need to show you something." He held me and flew to an area that I've never seen before. Most of the flora was burnt down.
"What happened here?"
"Who knows? Can you save it?"
"I-I'll try to."

He put me on the ground. I held up my hands and focused on regrowing the plants. They slowly started fixing themselves. They were in the middle of growing when black sand surrounded them. Pitch was here.

"I told you we'll meet again."
"But I don't want to ever see you again."
"Well, too bad." I continued healing the plants.
"I wonder...should I wreck more and destroy them all?" My eyes widened.
"You did this?!" He smiled evilly.
"How could you?!"

I controlled one of the branches and wrapped it around him. He created a sand scythe and cut it. A cut appeared on my arm. So does this mean I'll get injured if the ones I'm controlling get damaged? Jack jumped up and shot ice at him. He disappeared into thin air but he would be back soon.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked, concerned.

I nodded. I finished healing the plants but it was hard with the injury on my arm. But after I healed them, my arm slowly started healing.

(A/N): Sorry for the shorter chapter, I just feel tired