Chapter 13

(Y/n)'s POV

I had just finished.

Do you know why you got this?
Of course not.
The pain let's you live, it is what let's you know that you are alive.
As if.
Trust me, I've lived with this my whole life.
That's you, not me.
Fine then, do whatever you want.

I ignored her and put the bandages away. I lay on my bed, thinking about what she had just said. What if it was true? Oh no, don't tell me I was becoming a sadist and masochist? Ugh! This was so frustrating. But I knew one thing for sure...I hated love. Demitra came in.

"Go and kill them...now!"
"No." She chanted the sentence. My other self now controlled me.
"Yes ma'am!" I ran off.

~Bunny's place~

I smiled sadistically.

"Hey everyone, I'm here to complete my mission." They all sighed.
"Before you do, we need to show you something," exclaimed North. I smiled weirdly.
"Okay but make it fast," I replied with a crazy giggle. I followed them to a pond. Jamie and Bianca were there.
"(Y/n)? What happened to you?" Bianca asked.
"Oh, Bianca, was it? I am no longer the (Y/n) I once was."

They looked shocked. I made two fire katanas and got prepared to fight. I'd try to avoid Jamie and Bianca but if I did get them...who cares?

I do! I don't care about the others but just don't hurt them!
Hmm, should I listen to you?
Please!
Whatever.

I fought them but it appeared that Pitch had also joined the fight. I fought with Jack. He had two ice swords. While I was fighting him, North came running towards me. I dodged just in time but Bunny threw his boomerangs at me. I jumped over them.

They were going to hit Jamie and Bianca. I would love to see them in pain...but that stupid self has to ruin all the fun. I grabbed his boomerangs and flung them back at Bunny.

Straight after I did that, Tooth came charging at me. I kicked her with all my strength. She tried to get up. I slowly began walking towards her.

"That pain is amazing!"

I said with a small giggle. She glared at me. I made a fire dagger and cut a bit of her wings. She yelled out in pain.

"Should I cut them off?" I laughed crazily. Jamie and Bianca looked at me fearfully but I didn't care. Jack held onto my arms.
"Let go!"
"No! I'm not letting you hurt her!"

Did he leave me for her?
Maybe, don't know.

"Hey Jack, did you leave me for her?"
"Huh? Why would I do that?" I smiled...but it wasn't normal.
"Just wondering."

I took this chance to get free from his grasp. Pitch created a sand wall to block my path while Sandy tried to 'drown' me in his sand. I struggled to get out. Stupid sand.

Get out...now!
I'm trying!

Jack looked at me, clearly worried.

"Why are you trying to kill her?! (Y/n)'s still inside that evil monster...I know that..."
"I don't care, just drown her!" Pitch argued. Sandy took all of his sand away. I coughed roughly.
"Oh now you've got me angry!" My full strength came out.
"I will kill you!" They looked shocked. Jamie ran in front of me.
"Stop this right now! I know you're not the true form of (Y/n)!"
"So what?"
"I'll kill myself if you don't stop." I laughed.
"Like you would have the guts to." He got out a small kitchen knife.
"Oh believe me, I can." He held it up to his heart.

No, Jamie, stop!
He can't hear you.
*screams*

I held my head in pain.

"Stop with the screaming!"

Everyone looked at me, confused. She still wouldn't stop. I fell to the ground.

You don't want me to die in front of them, right?

She stopped. I went back to Demitra's hideout.

~Torture room~

She had strapped me to the chair again. This time, it was a whip. She whipped me again and again until she decided it was finally enough. There were red marks all over my body...but I was still alive.

Maybe my other self was right.
Of course I am.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my room after some stumbling. On the way there, I grabbed an apple. I was hungry after all that fighting. What now? I was bored.

Then go kill them.
Can't be bothered.

I sat at my desk, reading a book. I grabbed a new book after I finished reading the one I currently had. I wonder if there were video games here. I looked around this place and finally found a game room. I played lots of different video games.

"Who gave you permission to play those?" Demitra asked.
"I don't need your permission since I live here now."
"I am your mistress, I made you. You are to obey me."
"What if I don't?"
"Then you'll just receive more punishment."
"What's with you and punishment?!" She glared at me.
"I'm just torturing you for killing my family."
"Listen here, missy. I. Did. Not. Kill. Your. Family."
"Do you have any proof?"
"Well, I don't remember doing anything like that in my entire life."
"People forget things."
"Grrrr, just go away already."

She sighed and went away. I sat on the chair on the balcony, thinking about this new life that I've been given. Was this really better than my previous life?