Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up and found myself in a room with Jake. He was watching me sleep.

"Is something wrong?"
"Oh no, it's just interesting to watch you sleep."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah..." I turned around and jumped.
"Knock before you come in!"
"Did I scare you?" Jack asked, smirking. I pushed him. Bunny rushed into the room.
"Something's happening." We went outside and looked at the globe. The lights were slowly going out.
"What's happening?"
"Each light represent the children that believe in us. When they go out, it means they don't believe in us anymore," North explained.
"Oh..." Pitch appeared.
"What have you done?!"
"Hello (Y/n), I only made some fear me with my new, stronger nightmares."

Everyone looked shocked. These black sand horses came and prepared to attack us. They came charging at us but most of them were aiming at everyone else.

"Pitch, what's going on?"
"Oh, I want to keep you safe."

I glared at him and made vines appear. I hopped on and jumped up to where he was and punched him. He turned into sand and appeared behind me. I made a branch turn around and go towards him but it went through him.

I made a cross sign with my arms and slashed down. The branch broke. Where was he? I looked around and saw him behind Jake.

"Jake, run!"

He looked up but was caught by Pitch. I jumped down but the nightmares surrounded me. I could see through the gaps. Pitch stabbed a sand knife into Jake. My eyes widened. His eyes turned lifeless.

"No!"

I felt an overwhelming amount of power go through my body. I jumped off the leaves and reached Pitch. I sent a giant Venus flytrap towards him. It captured him. Everyone stopped and looked. The nightmares went away. Pitch burst through the plant.

Jack's POV

(Y/n)'s eyes were filled with pure anger. She began walking slowly towards him.

"Why are you doing this? He did nothing to you and yet you kill him?! So killing innocent beings is what you do...but more importantly...You. Killed. A. Friend," (Y/n) stated fiercely. Pitch just laughed.
"He was nothing more than an annoying pet." (Y/n) sent a powerful amount of pure plant energy to Pitch. He staggered back, clearly hurt. Then vanished.

(Y/n)'s POV

I had used too much power. I must find Jake. I picked up his limp body carefully and made a grave for him. I buried him. I'm sorry, Jake. I fell but Jack caught me. Then I went unconscious.

~A few hours later~

I woke up but my head sorta hurt. An ice pack fell from my forehead. Jack must've gave this to me. I got out of bed and walked towards the door. I opened it and bumped into Tooth.

"Oops, sorry (Y/n)." She helped me up.
"Where is everyone?"
"Over there." I followed her to a different room. Jake was there. But how? He...died.
"What?" Everyone was staring at me.
"He somehow got turned into a guardian's partner but doesn't seem to remember anything," North exclaimed. Jake looked at me. I hugged him.
"You're alive." He just looked at me, confused.
"What's your name?"
"Jake, that's all I seem to remember but they told me about you." I gave them a thankful look.
"So...what can you do?" He looked as if he was thinking then turned into a giant half wolf half fox creature.
"Hop on."
"Are you sure?" He nodded. I got on and he ran on air.
"This is awesome!"
"Hey! I wanna have a go," Jack said.
"Catch us if you can!"

Jake ran off into the sky. Jack chased after us but wasn't quite fast enough. A few minutes later, we stopped to rest. I grew a strawberry bush and picked strawberries to eat. Jack took some as well. Jake went out somewhere.

"Do you want to go visit Bianca and Jamie?" Jack asked. I nodded.

~At Jamie's place~

"Coooool!" Jamie exclaimed after seeing Jake.
"Is it okay if we ride you?" Bianca asked him politely.
"Sure," Jake replied but they couldn't understand him.
"He said sure." Bianca and Jamie smiled then got on. I sat down next to Jack while they were playing around with Jake.
"Is this how the rest of your life's gonna be?" Jack asked.
"Don't know, anything could happen."

(A/N): I'm sooooo sorry for the 'extra short' chapter. My mum's kinda mad at me so bye for now.