Epilogue

So, this is it again. The final chapter to my story. It's always a weird feeling, knowing you've finished a story. Okay, I lie, it's more than a weird feeling; I'm sitting in the middle of the library at university trying not to bawl my eyes out because I don't want my #Spenzie ship to sail off into the horizon.

BUT ALAS, THEY MUST.

As always, this final chapter is dedicated to you guys, you amazing wonderful gorgeous human beings who have stuck by me, Spencer and Kenzie through this adventure. This story would not have survived if you all hadn't supported it, so I truly mean it when I say words cannot explain how much you all mean to me. Special shout out to @kiaorsteph, who I think might ship #Spenzie more than I do, and @phebemay, who's lovely comments always made me smile :-)

But the biggest, bestest and fattest dedication for this story goes to my best friend @_caitlinjade, without whom this story wouldn't exist. I love you so much chick, I hope you enjoyed the story I wrote for you ;D

Without much further ado, here is the last chapter of Dionysus. I hope you all love it to bits. Like with Hades, let me know if you guys want a particular chapter re-written from another person's POV, or if you want any more little snippets. I'm all open to ideas. xx

Epilogue

*2 years later*

"Mamma! Hurry up!"

I groan, struggling under the heavy weight of the box I'm carrying. "You have very unrealistic expectations of how fast I can carry this box Jas."

She ignores me, tugging on my top. "Come on, come on, come on! Unlock the door already! I wanna see my new room!"

Laughing, I balance the box on my hip and grab the key out of the pocket of my jeans. I hand it to her. "Why don't you do the honours?"

Her eyes widen, and she stares at the key like I've just handed her the holy grail. "Really?"

"Really." I smile at her, and she cheers, racing over to the front door. She jams the key in the lock and dramatically flings open the door, squealing as she sprints inside. I laugh and trail after her, kicking my black ankle boots off and propping the door open with them.

Jasmine skids around the corner with a massive beam on her face. "Mamma, my room is massive! It has butterflies on the walls! And it has a seat under the window!"

Before I have the chance to reply, she dashes out of the kitchen again, off to explore a different part of the house. I blink several times and call after her. "Slow down Jas, you'll wear holes in the carpet before we've even been here for ten seconds!"

I hear a low laugh from behind me. "Can you blame the kid? You were living out of dingy hotel rooms and trailer parks for almost a year and a half."

I plonk the box down on the kitchen counter and turn around to glare mockingly at them. "They weren't that bad!"

"Kenzie. At one hotel you had pet mice for two weeks." Jo gives me a look, dumping her box down next to mine. "It was that bad."

"What do you have against Bongo and Pojo?" I protest. "They were very important parts of our lives!"

"They chewed holes in your clothes!" She wrinkles her nose up in disgust. "What the hell happened when you were overseas that led you to believe mice chewing holes in your clothes made them important parts of your lives?"