Where Did He Go

Phil's POV

~The Next Day~

I sat down in class, and Dan was missing.

"Professor, where is Dan?"

"Daniel?" The class giggled. What was so funny about his name?

"He is in the washroom."

"May I uh, use the washroom?"

He looked at me, and shrugged. "Go ahead."

I ran through the halls and burst the door open.

Dan's POV

I heard the door burst open.

"DAN?" Somebody called out. I had already cut 4 times. I was happy, content.

"D... Dan... I can... I can see your shoes."

I sighed and opened the stall.

"Oh my god Dan.." He said. He grabbed the blade and threw it away. "Its okay." He hugged me. I grabbed onto his shirt, crying. We both skipped school that day, saying we felt sick. We really stayed home and watched movies together.

Phil's POV

~At Phil's house~

I was feeling a little tired. That's when Dan yawned.

"Are you tired, Bear?"

He nodded.

"Come here." I wrapped my arm around him and we snuggled together. "You know, I'm going to make you talk." I smiled.

Dan shook his head and laughed. "See? A laugh is a little bit of your voice!" As we were both drifting off to sleep, the door flew open.

It was my Mom.

"PHILLIP LESTER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She shouted at me. Me and Dan quickly sat up, he looked down on the floor and I stood up.

"We were watching movies..."

"I saw you two snuggling."

"We were n-"

"Phillip, I have told you many times. You. Are. Not. Gay. You don't like men! We do not practice this in our household!"

"Mom, hear me out!"

"Phillip, pack your stuff. You are not welcome here any longer."

"M... Mom-"

"I want you out in half an hour."

------

Dan's POV

"You can stay at my place..." I wrote and stood awkwardly, as he cried and packed up his things.

"That'd be great." He said. As he passed by me, he planted a kiss on my cheek.

"At least we will get to be together.." I responded, trying my hardest to lighten the mood.

"I know. I have kind of been waiting to get out of here. My mother has always been angry at me since I kissed a boy in my old town. It was nothing serious. I wasn't even really kissing him. I tripped and fell on him. Directly as my Mom walked upstairs to us. He was staying over for the night, too."

"Wow, those timing skills, Phil." I wrote back.

"I know, tell me about it."

~Half an hour later~

"Did you pack your things?' His mom shouted at him.

"Yes. I'm done."

"Good. Get out of my house you faggot."

Phil froze at those words.

"Excuse me, Mother?"

"I said, get out of my house you fucking faggot. OUT!"

Phil balled up his fists. I grabbed for him, but it was too late, he punched his own Mother directly in the nose. He grabbed his stuff, then pulled me out of his house. We ran for place as she dialed his father. By the time he arrived home, we were already asleep and cuddling at my place.