Hurt

This is a much shorter chapter, I will hopefully update later this week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan's POV

My eyes slowly opened and I was greeted with white. It pooled into my eyes and I squinted, hearing a beeping sound. I had no idea, and it resulted in me panicking, which resulted in my hyperventilating a little bit. As my heart rate increased, the beeping got faster.

"Dan! It's okay!" A soothing voice called.

I was able to open my eyes by now, and I calmed down when I heard this voice. I looked over, and it was no other than Phil.

"Ph-" As I tried to speak a pain shot through my body.

"Are you okay?" He stated, holding my hand.

"Y.. .Yeah.." Every time I spoke pain flew through me. "It just.. H.. Hurts to talk..."

"Then don't." He said, grabbed the pen and paper I haven't used since the first time we met when I was too afraid to talk.

"I love you" I wrote.

Tears welled up in Phil's eyes. "I love you too. I'm glad you're alive."

"Me too.." I wrote.

"I thought you'd be happy because of what you tried before.." He stated.

"Me too... A little bit. I also wanted to spend more time with you. The rest of my life, and I was not ready to die. I too want two children.. One girl and one boy.. Named Dil and Tabitha. I also think Howlter is a great last name." I wrote.

Phil smiled. "Where was I shot...?"

"You were shot in the kidney. You.." He started crying again. "You were so close to death. Your heart actually stopped beating for a few minutes and it was terrifying. I wouldn't of been able to live without you, Dan. I already told you what would have happened, and what I would have done..." He looked at me and brushed my hair out of my eyes, smiling.

"When can I go home?"

"When they think you're healthy."

"Has my Mom come to visit at all?"

"Yes, you were still asleep. She said she loved you and that you'd be okay." He smiled. "I think you should get some more rest."

"First, how long have I been out for?"

"Two weeks."

I was astonished. That is an extremely long time...

"Now, honey, get some sleep."

He smiled and I nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead and I went back to sleep.

~~~