Effect

Authors Note:

For chapters 1, 2, and this chapter (4), the reason there are SO MANY typos or slashes instead of periods, is because my school computer sometimes randomly switches words or I hit the slash instead of the period. Chapter 3 was written on my normal computer. Anyways,

Enjoy!

------------------------

Dan's POV

After I explained to my Mother that Phil and I kissed, and his Mom caught us cuddling, she was totally fine with Phil staying over. She was fine with us cuddling and all of that "cute stuff."

I showed Phil around my room, explaining where he could put his stuff, and the rules of the house (there weren't many).

"You can either sleep on the floor, or... Where ever else in my room. Unless you want the couch." I wrote, trying to tidy my room a little bit.

"Could I sleep in your bed?" He smirked.

I blushed. "Silly, that's where I sleep!"

"I know." He said, swaying back and forth.

"Okay.. I guess." I wrote, giggling a little.

~About Midnight~

I woke up to sobbing. I turned around and Phil wasn't facing me. I turning him over and gave him a concerned look.

"Bear, I'm okay.. Just.. Just go back to bed."

"Philly, I am not going back to bed." I wrote with a notebook I had next to my bed. He turned over and looked at me, and we stared at each other for  about 20 seconds. He started to cry and he snuggled close up to me. I knew it was about his Mom and his family.

"It's okay, Lion. I saw your lion plushie. I'm going to call you that, even if you hate it or not." I wrote.

He laughed a little bit. "That's cute. You're cute." We stayed together and fell asleep in eachother's arms.

~Only Half An Hour Later~

Dan's POV

You made his mother hate him.

Of course it was your fault, you were the tired one.

You are letting him be your friend.

You think you guys are dating? Of course not. You're too disgusting for him.

Phil's POV

I was startled by Dan sitting up in bed and screaming and breathing heavily.

"Bear? Bear! DAN!!" He couldn't breathe.

His mother burst into the room.

"Phil! What happened?! Dan honey, look at me, sweetie."

She lifted his head up at they made eye contact.

"Shit.. He didn't take his medicine. Dan. Dan... DAN..."

He was holding onto his chest. My heart was beating rapidly. My poor Bear, I thought.

"What's happening, Mrs.Howell?"

"Phil, he can't breathe and he is having an extreme anxiety attack. I need you to find his inhaler and give it to him while I go to the store and get some medicine."

"Yes, Mrs.Howell!"

After she left, I frantically searched the room. I messed it up a bit. I looked over at Dan. He was visibly struggling. It looked like he was drowning; without the water.

"Dan sweetie, look at me, please." He looked at me, crying and his eyes were filled with panic. I shoved the inhaler into his mouth and pumped it nearly 10 times. He gasped for air.

He took a deep breathe and feel backwards and stared at the ceiling.

'P-P-Phil... I'm-I'm s-s-s-c-ar-scared.." He said, and I couldn't believe he talked.. But right now was not the moment to celebrate. I also wasn't surprised he talked, who could write or type when they were shaking so bad?

"Shh, Bear.. It's..." a tear fell off of my cheek. "It's going to be fine."

His eyes were over-flowing with terror. It was the worst thing to watch. The person you love the most have to go through something like this.

Dan's mother returned with medicine. She gave him it, and he was still breathing very fast, but he seemed to calm down. The flood in his eyes was retreating.

After his mom left, we laid down together again.

"I'm s-s-sorry Lion." He continued to speak.

"For what?"

"M-m-making you s-s-s-see me like that."

"Dan, its fine. I don't care. You're still adorable to me. I love you, and you have a very nice voice."

With his eyes closed, he smiled. "I love y-y-you too."