Dan and Phil Go Outside

(art above is not mine)

-----------------------------------------------

Dan's POV

After three weeks, they let me out of the hospital. The only medicine I had was pain killers. It still hurt to talk, but only occasionally. Just incase, Phil was so kind as to carry a pen and paper with him, or I have my iPhone with me and I use notes. I got to take a month off of school, which was pretty great. Of course I had to do all of my work, but I didn't want to go back there right away. My stutter had just, disappeared randomly. It was no longer stuck with me some how. Phil decided to stay home with me during this time, and since we had the same teachers we did our work together. I loved spending time with him. It felt like we were married.

"Hi Bear." Phil walked in, carrying two bowls of ramen,  one blue, his, and one black, mine.

I beamed up at him, "Hi," I said, and a small amount of pain flew through me, just enough to make me wince.

"Does it hurt to talk, hun?"

"N... No. Its... Its just.." more pain, but this time it was a million times worse. "... Just fine."

He handed me two pain killers and I took them without hesitating. I smiled. "Thank you.." I kissed him on the cheek.

"You should really pay attention to the labels on these things, Dan. It's dangerous to give you some just because it hurts... But I also don't want to see you hurting.."

"What does the label say?"

"It says to take one every four hours, if it hurts then."

When it hurt to talk, that was my signal to take some more pain killers. I don't pay attention to the labels on it. When I hurt, I take painkillers. Phil doesn't like that. He said I should pay more attention to the labels incase I get sick from it. But how much worse can I get?

I shook my head "No, Lion," I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It's fine." I was just itching to get out of the house, and I wanted to ask him to go somewhere, but I knew he'd say no. I was tired of being in the same room unless I had to go into the bathroom to shower or something. I had been wanting to ask him for some days now, but I was certain he wouldn't let me go.

After some thinking, he stated, "Something wrong, Bear?"

I shrugged. "I don't know," I looked longingly at the window. "I just.. I'm tired of being in this room. You know? I want to go outside for once." I giggled.

He laughed along with me. Then he looked at me. "Are you sure that's safe, hun?"

I smiled. "What would happen if I said yes?"

He smiled back. "Well, we'd go outside, silly!"

"Then yes, lets go right now!"

----------

Okay, super short ass chapter, but I'm going to update later today so don't be disappointed. Just so you believe me, Ill set an alarm for 9 pm tonight incase I forget. Okay lovelies? Good! :D