Bad

I haven't updated in forever omg

Luckily since its summer, I will hopefully be updating a lot more.

Hopefully this chapter isn't shit (probably is)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan's POV

I had yet another nightmare. It was about Phil getting killed by kid's at school. I know kid's wouldn't do that, but you know... If they accidentally punched him too hard... I feel like it's all my fault.

It is your fault.

You caused him to get beat up. You did all of this to him. He hates you.

He does not hate me... Why would he be my boyfriend then?!

Pity.

I shot up from bed, probably waking Phil up. I started hyperventilating sitting by the toilet in the washroom. I began to get sick and Phil ran in and started rubbing my back.

"P-p-p-please leave P-phil.."

"I'm not leaving you here alone." He stated.

"Phil, p-please." I looked at him, tears in my eyes. I was crying from the nightmare, and because that happens when I get sick.

He nodded and walked out. I immediately ran up, closed and locked the door. I went into the cupboard and took out the things I needed to take away stress. Phil must have known was I was doing when I walked back to our room about 10 minutes later because he brought me to the bed and we cuddled as he kept saying how much he loved me. For some reason, I couldn't bring myself to believe him. Nightmares always effect me for a couple of days.

-The Next Day At School-

I got pushed into lockers and to the ground more frequently today. Before lunch a kid from a lower grade than me (but bigger than me) held my neck and punched me in the face and stomach with his free hand. My neck was red and my nose was bleeding, but luckily I don't think I will get a black eye, but my stomach was hurting so bad.

I went to lunch and sat down at our table, and Phil didn't arrive when the bell rang for lunch to begin. I walked out to our tree, and he was sitting there.

"Oh god Phil, I thought you were hurt!" I wrote.

He turned to face me and there was a gash on his left cheek, bleeding.

"P-p-p-phil! What happened!" I said.

"I'm okay, Dan." It must be shock..

"No you're not, you have a gash in your face! We need to get home and clean you up!" I wrote him up and we started to walk home.

We were in the driveway when Phil suddenly passed out. He was still bleeding an awful lot from just a simple gash in his cheek. I tried listening for a heart beat, but I could find none.