Chapter 5 Laughing is a sign

It kept replaying in my head, in slow motion. Michael shoving me aside to save my life. Anguish and distress all shower down on me as I sit in my hospital bed my elbows on my knees and my head down. I'm crying violently, So confused. Is it my fault he's dead? It's my fault. I shouldn't have waved at the crane man. It's all my fault!
The door creed open as Calum Ashton and Luke walked in. I killed a member of a band.
"How are you doing Ella?" Calum came over and slipped his hand under her chin. He tilted her head up and saw tears. He signaled for the guys to get out of the room, and they just nodded and left.
"Ella, It's not your fault. It as an accident. The sooner you learn that the sooner you can come home." Calum smiled. He then stood up and walked to the door. He opened it to find Ashton and Luke stuffing their faces with hospital food from a lady bringing patients their dinner. "Want some?" Asked Ashton through a mouthful.
Ella laughed behind Calum. They all turned around to see her. "She's laughing. Isn't it a sign?" Asked Ashton.
Luke shook his head and sighed.

"Feel a violent rage, washing over me
I can barely breath, bury me alive
All the tragedy becomes a symphony
Full of pain, I feel my final goodbye"
- Andy Black