Chapter 11 Ashton hurt someone???

Ashton screamed and Ella put her hands in the air. Luke just hung onto the bar like a scared baby. They were on a rollercoaster at fair. The ride ended and Ashton shaking walked off the platform and sat down on a bench.
''Which ride next?" Ella asked smiling.
Ash's eyes widened. "You guys go on without me. I need a rest."
Luke danced in a circle, "I gotta pee."
Ella rolled her eyes." You both are baby's. Alright, Ash you rest. Luke, go to the bathroom. I'll buy us all some cotton candy."
Ella and Luke walked away while Ash looked at the ferris wheel. It was so pretty how the colors danced to the center and back out the edges. It was great. Ashton then looked for Ella. Ella was slapping and hitting a man who kept grabbing at her and pulling her away. Ashton didn't realize what was happening until the man grabbed Ella's but. Ella slapped his face and Ashton sprinted over punching the strangers nose. It began to bleed. Ashton never punched anyone before and never thought of violence. This freaked him out and he fell backwards at the sight of blood. Four Lukes stepped over him and waved in his face. "Ashton, how many fingers am I holding up?"
"Those are fingers?"Ashton said. His eyes closed.

Ella loomed over Ashton with a cold damp cloth. "Luke! His eyes have opened back up."
Ashton looked down, Ella was holding pizza.
"See? I knew he'd wake up to the scent of pizza." He pointed a knife at the pizza. Luke kept cleaning the knife.
Ella giggled. She looked at the pizza and took a bite realizing her own grumbling belly. Ashton lunged at her flinging his arms around her shoulders. "Ella, I punched a man! Is he okay? Did I hurt anyone else? Did he hurt you?"
Ella rubbed Ashton's cheek. "No Ash, he deserved what you gave him because he was trying to rape me. Thank you for saving me. I'm not hurt thanks to you." She hugged Ashton back.
"Oh." Ashton was confused then remembered the man grabbing her butt. "Oh yeah! He did deserve it. Your Welcome."