Winterfell

She ran for dear life, it wouldn't take long for them to find her .She didn't bother to take a horse , it would just make more noise. She ran in the rain , with her fox, Apollo , close to her , she ran into the night . She didn't care where she was going, she had to get away .

After what felt like hours of running , she picked up Apollo and stopped to catch her breath. Amelia looked around .

"The Godswood ?" she asked herself , recognising the forest . She felt the urge to enter and she did. The forest gave out this feeling of pure and at the same time terror.

She fell to her knees and lowered her head.

"I pray to the old gods and the new " she started , feeling tears running down her cheek, making Apollo nuzzle her neck softy as Amelia wrapped her arms around the fox , hugging him. Back to where she came from , FlowerSquere , people would often make rumors about a secret bond between her and her fox. "Please I ask for your help. Protect me from- " her prayer was cut by the sound of a wooden stick cracking , making her turn her head towards the sound.

"Who's there ?" said a male voice. Apollo quickly jumped out of her arms and got in front of her in a protective position , as a man stepped out of the shadows.

"Who's asking?" Amelia asked as the man approached and stoped immediately once he heard Apollo growl. He stared at her and she was glad that she still had her hood on.

"Forgive me my lady , I didn't mean to startle you. My name is Robb Stark." The man , Robb, said as he lowered his head slightly. Amelia placed her hand on Apollo's head and patted once making the fox stop growling and come to her side . Amelia has heard so much about Ned Stark and his family, but never would have thought that she would meet one. She rised to her feet brushing the dirt from her dress.

"I'm Amy. " she said staring at him .

"It's late , maybe you should return home. Do you want me to walk you there? " he asked softly , a concern in his eyes that confused Amelia, for he had just met her .

"I'm sorry my lord , but I don't have a home" she said and she didn't completely lie.

"Then I think you and I need to talk with my father." Robb said with a soft smile , walking closer to her and signed her to follow him . She thought for a moment then picked Apollo up and followed him . As they walked she tried to memorize the way and find ways to escape if she ever needed to. They finally stood behind a closed gate. They had arrived in Winterfell.

"Open the Gate." Robb called and immediately the gate opened enough for them to enter.

They walked together until they reached a tower. Amelia stopped before the large door , grabbing Robb's arm softly, to stop him , then pulled her hand away.

"My lord , I do not wish to bother your family at this time. Maybe tomorrow" she said with concern. Robb shook his head and stared at her.

"Nonsense! You are in  need for help." Robb said quickly and proceeded to open the door and walk inside. Amelia sighed and walked inside after she placed Apollo back on the ground to walk beside her.

She found herself in a large room, similar with the one her father had for his counsils, surrounded by the Stark family. Two young boys, a young girl and an older one with bright ginger hair , a boy close to her age with dark black hair,that she recognised to be Jon Snow , Robb Stark and Ned Stark with his wife Catelyn Stark.

The had all taken seats in the large table. The boys to the side of their father and the girls to their mother's side. Only the Jon was standing next to the fireplace.

"My lord , I'm very sorry for bothering you and your family at this hour, or actually at all" Amelia mumbled while findling with her fingers , Apollo on her lap.