The lake

It's been almost two months since Amelia came to Winterfell , and she had start to grow tired. Not of Winterfell nor the Starks but of her self. She grew tired of lying to them about who she was. But she was going to tell them , eventually, she had promised that to her self.

"So, why does every Stark child has a direwolf by their side?" Amelia asked Robb as they walked to the garden. It has become their place the last few weeks.

"We found them when they were only pups. It was Jon's idea to keep them , my father wanted to kill them." Robb answered with a smile as they sat on the bench close to a small lake.

"How did you find this little guy ?" he asked her as he rubbed Apollo's head.

"You would never believe me if I told you" she said staring at the ground. Her commend made him stare at her , his eyes sparkling with interest.

"Try me" he challenged making her laugh.

"I have an older brother, Ektoras, and we lived in a house with our baby brother. He wasn't named yet because he was very sick. Ektoras and I discussed about the name Apollo but one morning , uuh he didn't make it." she said as she took a deep breath to calm herself , Robb's smile fell and his face turned serious as he took Amelia's hand in his.

"We were devastated. My brother left the next day wanting to search for a king to serve. I ,on the other hand prayed every night to the gods to bring me back my baby brother. One day I woke up and I found a fox pup next to me. I named him Apollo and he was very responsive" she said as she looked in his eyes. "I know it sounds stupid-"

"It doesn't sound stupid at all" he cutted her off as he squeezed her hand a little. After a few moments of just staring at her he pulled his hand away and cleared his throat.

"Have you uhh trained him?" he asked breaking the silence. To that she have him a large smile.

"Yes, watch this!" she said and patted his knee with her fingertips enthusiastically. She eyed a stick close to them and took Apollo off Robb's lap and placed him on the ground.

"Apollo, stick ." Amelia said to the fox on the ground. Apollo just stared at her .

"Apollo , stick!"she repeated as she signaled him the stick with her eyes. The fox tilted it's head to the side staring at the girl confused .

"Impressive!" Robb said with a laugh. Amelia just smiled at his comment and grabbed Apollo  placed him on her lap.

"He is still learning" she explained.

"I know" he said softly as he rubbed Apollo's head affectionately.
"Now, watch" he said as he took out of his belt a flask and turned his attention to Grey wind.

"Grey wind. Water." Robb said and the direwolf took the flask with his mouth ,he walked to lake and dipped his head in the water enough to fill the flask and brought it back to him.

Robb smiled proudly to himself as he handed her the flask. She pretended to take a sip from it then splashed him with water . He quickly stood up from the bench letting out an airy laugh.

"You are going to regret this" he said as he picked her up , over his shoulder.

"No please , put me down, Robb!" she said between laughs as Robb walked towards the lake. "Robb, don't even think about it !"

With a laugh Robb threw Amelia in the lake. In the back of his mind he was thankful that the lake was not shallow and she wouldn't get hurt. After she resurfaced she started splashing water all around. She swam towards him with a smile. He just stood there laughing his heart out.

"Alright, you had your fun! Now help me out" she said as she reached for his hand. Once he gave her his hand she pulled him and he landed in the lake with a huge splash. Amelia, on the other hand, swam as far away from him as possible but she was not fast enough. Robb wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her to him.

Amelia's hands were on his shoulders as he managed to keep them both above the water. He stared at her as he tried to calm his breathing. She was so beatiful. Her wet light brown hair seemed to become golden under the Sun and her green eyes were even greener.

All he wanted to do was kiss her. And she was right there , in front of him , with that wonderful smile of hers. But he couldn't. These feellings he was feeling were strangely unkwown to him. It's not like he hadn't been close to beautiful women. Hell, he had even slept with a few . But still she made him feel ....different.

Robb swam to the edge of the lake and after he got out he helped her out aswell. He then wrapped his coat around her shoulders , and even though it was wet she gladly took it and thanked him with a smile.

They arrived out of her door and she turned and handed him his coat.

"Thank you , Robb." she said as she got on her toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek, after that she steoowd into the room closing the door behind her.

Robb stood there shocked for a second. He shook his head and walked away and entered his room with a huge smirk on his face.

He just had to figure out what was happening to him.