Truth be Told

WARNING!: MENTION OF RAPE. IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH PLEASE DON'T READ!

Today was the perfect day. The sun was shining the birds were singing and children were playing outside the castle's walls.

Amelia was outside also, sitting on a tree with Bran at her side as he told her about αll the adventures and the places he would like to go.

"I love climbing" the boy said at her as he climbed yet another branch with Amelia's eyes following his every move in case anything went wrong, while Apollo , Grey wind , Summer and Ghost were laying under the shade the tree was providing. The sound of swords attacking each other filled the place as Jon and Robb practiced with an excited Arya waiting for her turn to train with her brothers. Sansa on the other hand was probably up in her room running some lady errands her mother told her to.

"Well, you better be careful, little monkey" Amelia said with a small laugh as Brandon came to sit on the branch next to her.

A groan made Amelia turn her attention to the boys , as Roob fell on his back to the ground. Jon gave him his hand and pulled him back to his feet with a laugh to which Robb pushed Jon's shoulder with a smile.

"Come Arya , your turn" Jon said to his sister as Robb returned the sword to it's place and leaned against the tree watching.
______________________________________
At noon Amelia was sitting on a bench spending time with Apollo.

"Now , Apollo bring me the stick" she said with a smile. The fox got up from his sitting position and walked to the stick , he grabbed it and ran back to her placing it at her feet.

"Well done Apollo!" She said with a sweet voice picking him up from the ground and placing him on her lap as she rubbed his head affectionately.

"Hey" a deep voice said , making Amelia turn to the person , to see Robb, staring at them with a bright smile, with Greywind by his side.

"Hello, Robb" She said mirroring his smile as he sat next to her and patted Apollo's head.

"I have news" he said and turned to her.

"News?"

"In two days we are having a Ball. We Are celebrating the God of light. Every nothern family will come" he said with a proud smile. The news made Amelia's smile fall and her heart break.

"Every northern family?" the girl said almost frightened .

"Yes. Why ? Is something wrong?" he asked concerned going to place his hand on hers But she quickly got up, wrapping her arms around Apollo.

"I...uh...Have something to do" she said quickly and walked away in a quick pace.

It took Robb a minute to come out of his shock as he saw her leaving. He then got up and follwed her. He heard her door closing as he finished climbing up the stairs. Robb walked to her door and knocked softly.

"Come on Amy, open up"he said softly as he waited for her to open up.
She finally opened the door letting him in without a word closing the door behind him.

"Amy please tell me what is wrong?"he said concerned and looked at her into her eyes, they were puffy, as she was on the verge of tears.

"I need to talk with you" she said sadly staring at the ground as she walked and sat on her bed with Robb doing the same waiting for her to start talking.

"I haven't been completely honest with you" she started with a sigh.
"I am not an orphan. I am actually lady Amelia Faith from Flowers Squer" she said staring at him , seeing him looking down at her calmly something that confused her.

"You don't look suprised" she said making him chuckle. Robb sat closer to her.

"I knew you were hiding something from us Amy" he said calmly , surprising her.

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I knew that you would tell me the truth , Amy" he said softly making her give him a small thankful smile through teary eyes then her smile fell again as well as her eyes

"But that's not all"

"Not all ?"

"I ran from home. I couldn't take it any more." Amelia said as she wrapped her hands around herself as tears ran down her cheek.

"You couldn't take what,Amy?" Robb asked this time a bit more fiercely, as he was scared of what she would say. In his mind making millions of scenarios

"My father...he...I was to marry a Lord of the North. My father wanted to teach me how to please a man and how a man pleases a woman. He said I would be a total dissapointment if I was completely clueless." She said as she closed her eyes tightly, and turned around , so her back was facing him, and lowered the strap of her dress so he could look at her back.

Robb was shocked! He was so shocked he actually felt his heart physically breaking. On her back there were still blue and purple bruises and she had scars all over.
But the sentiment that took over him was only one.

Anger. He was angry not only because of what her father did to her. He was angry because someone hurt a pure person like her. When she turned to look at him he was staring at her with teary eyes.

"But how did you ran? Weren't any guards guarding the gate?" he asked confused and concerned.

"Actually a guard helped me escape. Dan, he was inlove with me since we were kids but I never felt the same. He still was there for me, he smuggled me out of the castle and then ran too, he said that if he stayed he would kill my father himself"

Robb was speachless. The only think he could do is hug her .And that is what he did, he wrapped his arms around her small body and pulled her close to his chest as he rested his chin on her head.

"I know that if he finds that I was here and see that you were protecting me he will risk war. And I understand that you don't want that. I don't want that! So don't worry,I will leave you at your peace" she said as she started to pulling away from his embrace.

"I wouldl never let you leave me so easily. I need you to understand this" he whispered to her as he wrapped his arms tighter around her .

"I think we should tell my father. He'll know what to do"Robb said placing a soft kiss on her head.

______________________________________

"We need to take serious mesures" Lord Eddard Stark said as he rose from his seat , after he heard everything. "We will make sure that Any is not going to be seen by her father. It is our duty to keep her safe." he said as he turned to Amy. "There is going to be a guard by your side at all times for the three days the festival will last. Now, pray to the gods that these three days will pass quickly and with no problems" Lord Stark said and dismissed them.

______________________________________
At night sleep didn't come to knock on Amelia's door. Instead it was Robb knocking on her door late at night. She stood up from her bed to open and let him in then went back to her bed with him following close behind.

"I couldn't sleep" Robb said as he layed close to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Me neither" she whispered , moving closer to him, closing her eyes.

"I want you to know , that I will keep you safe. I promise you"he said and stared down at her to see her breathing softly and slowly, meaning she was asleep. Robb smiled for he finally saw her face calm and relaxed after a very stressful day.

"Sweet dreams, Amy"

I know it's been a while. I am on vacation that's why I have been posting so little . I will try to post sooner the ne