The salvation

He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"She's gone?" he asked shoked yet angry "how is she gone?!" he stormed out of his room and walked to hers with Jon close behind him. He opened the door and walked in. He stopped and watched the room.

The sheets on the bed were everywhere. The window was broken. Then suddenly he heard something. Someone was in the room. He heard someone breathing. He placed his hand on his sword ready to draw it out until something walked from under the bed.

It was Apollo. The sight of him made Robb gasp as he picked him up. The small animal was pretty beated up, fur was missing from it and has dried blood on it's head. It was shaking uncontrollably inside Robb's arms not daring to look who was holding him.

"Apollo. It's me"he whispered running a hand softly on his body. The fox calmed down after a few minutes. A guard walked into the room and stopped in front of the boys.

"My Lord , Lord Faith is also missing." He said and left soon after.

"That bastard. He kidnapped his own daughter."clenching his fists to his side he exited the room and walked down the stairs to his father's chambers only to find his parents walking towards him .

"Robb, where are you going?"his father stopped in front of him.

"I am going to get her back " His father nodded.

"Take as many men as you need" to that Robb shook his head.

"No. I do not want to risk war ,father. If I show up with men it will seem hostile. I will go with Jon" he then turned to him to his side. "Are you with me?"

"Always" Jon said with a nod.

"Then let's go"
After that they walked to the stables , they took their horses and rode towards Flower's square. When close they got off of their horses.

"We will leave them here. We'll attract eyes. " Robb said as he pulled his hood over his head and hid his sword under his dark black cloak. Jon did the same. Then they entered. They had to find her.

______________________________________

"I see you are awake" Amelia heard a voice as she gained consciousness.
His voice. She watched as he paced around the room , she tryed to move only to see that she was tied up against a wooden pillar.

"Foolish girl, thinking you could hide from me. How foolish of you" he got down to her level staring at her.

She tryed to attack him, to yell at him but her words never left her mouth for she had a cloth covering it.
Her father laught.

"What is it sweetheart? Talk to daddy"he said in a sickening tone as a wicked smirk covered his face. He lowered the cloth from her face before his fingers traced down her neck.

"You are not going to get away with this" she hissed at him , trying to get away from his hands.

"And who is going to stop me? Huh? You ?! Or maybe that man you were last night with?" he chuckled , covering her mouth once again then standing up. He walked to a guard telling him something then he just left. The man on the other hand stood there , tall , with scars covering his face , guarding her.

She looked around trying to recognise where she was. The old ballroom. A room they barely used.

Suddenly a men walked in looking around frantically. The guard saw him then ,he grabbed him and threw him in front of Amelia.
That's when she recognised him .

"Jon!" she mufled loudly. Jon stood to his feet.

"Amy, thank God you are okay" he turned his focus to the large man who was racing towards him from the other corner of the room. He threw a punch at Jon , finding him on the nose. He then kicked the man right on his stomach making him take some steps back. Jon then hit the man on the back of the neck with the handle of his sword , making him fall unconscious. He then walked to Amelia freeing her. Once she was free she quickly wrapped her arms around him pulling him in a hug.

"Ι am so glad to see you , Jon! But what are you doing here?" she asked pulling away.

"Me and Robb came to save you" Jon said rubbing his nose.

"Robb is here?! Where is he?" she asked suprised and scared.

"He is off to find your father" they started heading towards the exit.

"That is not good. We have to find him and then leave."

_____________________________________

Arnold Faith, Lord Faith , was suddenly thrown to the ground. When he turned to see the person that threw him , he was not suprised.

"You came to save her? You're her salvation?" he laught like a mad man at the sight of Robb Stark above him.

"I will save her and I will take her away from here. I will marry her and I will make her more happy than she has ever been." he spat at the man , who stood up and draw his sword.

"We'll see about that." he said and attacked. Robb easily dodge the attack with a swift movement to the left.
The young Lord was quick and light on his feet unlike the older one he was facing , who was old , slow and rusty.

After a few minutes of fighting Arnold's sword was out of his grasp with a hit from Robb, who didn't move once his opponent was weaponless. Lord Faith stood with his back straight, brushing the dust off his clothes then walked closer to the young man, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You did not attack me when I didn't have my sword in my hand. I can now see that you are a fair and a just man" Robb suddenly felt something piercing his side. "Stupid move"

Robb fell to his knees holding his side still in shock.

"ROBB!" someone screamed. She screamed making him snap out of it , as he turned to look at her while she ran to him.
Lord Faith on the other hand didn't have a chance to look at her for Jon quickly punched him in the face , feeling his nose snapping under his fist , making the old man fall to the ground, dizzy.

Robb found Amelia's eyes as she fell on her knees and placed a hand over his to stop the bleeding.

"Robb, you are going to be fine , okay?" she softly stroked his cheek as she tried to keep her tears from falling.

"You are so beautiful. Do you know that?" she shook her head and pressed her lips together not saying anything.

"You will never take her from me. I will not let you" Arnold Faith stood with a mad look on his face.
As he walked closer to them Amelia kept thinking that this was the end.

But her attention was drown back to her father when his breath stopped. He fell on his chest and that's when they saw a sword pierced on his back, and the person behind him.

Amelia's mother.

"Mom?!" Amelia said as the beautiful woman walked to them and hugged her daughter.

"You should leave right now, Amelia. Take good care of him" she said sternly making her daughter nod quickly.

"And what will you do ?" she asked worried as Jon helped Robb get up.

"Do not worry about me. I will manage. Now go !" she said as she kindly pushed her to the direction of the boys.

"Are the horses far ?" Amelia asked Jon as she took Robb's arm over her shoulder helping him walk.

"No. There they are" the yound man said as they turned and came across two stallions. After they got on , they rode back to Winterfell.

"We are going back Robb. We are going home"

A/N: I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER BUT I WAS VERY BUSSY. I PASSED MY EXAMS AND I GOT ACCEPTED IN A NURSING SCHOOL!

ANY WAY . PLEASE COMMENT , FOLLOW AND VOTE !