Heal

As Amelia opened her eyes , she took a deep breath and looked around only to realise she was not in her room. As she tried to lift her hand she felt it heavy. She turned to her side to see Robb Stark , siting on a chair next to the bed . He was holding her hand in his , he was asleep with his head resting on the bed.

Amelia smiled at the sight in front of her making her heart beat faster.

"Robb" she whispered as she ran her thump over his knuckles softly , making him squeeze her hand as he woke up. He looked to his side before his eyes fell on Amelia.

"Amy, you are awake!" the boy said surprised as he sat up straighter

"How long have you been here?" Amelia asked .

"I spend the night here. Maester , made an antidote , said you would be alright but I wanted to be sure" he said softly.

"What happened , I remember being with you?" Amelia asked confused and tryed to sit straighter but was cut short by the pain on her side .

"Don't make sharp movements" Robb said as he quickly helped her get comfortable. "You were bitten by a snake" he said and sat back down on his chair and stared at the ground.

"And you brought me back?" Robb turned to stare into her green eyes and gave her a small nodd. "Thank you,Robb" she said with a smile making him take her small hands in his once again and he leaned closer to her, when her smile turned into a frown.

"Have you been crying?"Amelia asked as she pulled her right hand out of his and placed it on his cheek , staring into his puffy blue eyes. "Why were you crying, Robb ?"

Robb placed his hand on hers and leaned to her touch. He stared back into her eyes and she could see his eyes becoming teary .

"It was my fault you got hurt. I should've never lose you out of my sight." he said trying to keep his voice straight and himself from crying.

"It was never your fault !You saved me ! You brought me here on time!" she said shaking her head as she caressed his fade stable with her thumb.

Robb took her hand in his, he brought it to his lips placing a small kiss on it.

"I am very sorry" he whispered to her making her once again shake her head.

"Don't be ! You did nothing wrong"The girl said as she laid back against her pillows with a long sigh.

"How are you feeling?" he asked concerned.

"Tired and thirsty" Amelia said turning to look at him earning a small nodd.

"Maester Luwing said you would feel like this" Robb said as he took an empty glass that was placed on the small table next to the bed and filled it with water. "Here" he said and handed it to her.

After a few minutes , Maester Luwing walked into the room and smiled at the two.

"Amy , I am glad you are okay" the Maester said

"Thank you for the antidote , Maester" Amelia smiled giving him a nodd.

"I wouldn't have made the antidote if Robb hadn't told Greywind to bring the snakes' head to me. You are a very lucky girl" Amelia turned to Robb giving him a sweet smile.

"Still I am thankful" the girl turned to the Maester. As Luwing turned to leave the room Amelias' voice stopped him.

"Can I leave? Maybe go for a walk?"

"You can go. But before you go to take you night sleep I want to see you" The Maester said before leaving.

Amelia sat up , ignoring the pain , placing aside the sheats, then putting her feet at the end of the bed , realising that the bed was quite high.
She started stretching her foot, she hissed in pain making Robb jump off his seat and wrapp his arm around her waist, lifting her softly and placing her on the ground.The girl placed her hand on his shoulder to steady herself and he kept his arm around her keeping her close to his chest.

"Be careful" he whispered making her raise her head to look at him. They were so close , she could feel his breath on her face . So close that she could notice that his eyes were not only blue but they were light green around his iris. Robb's eyes ran from her green ones to her lips and back , he leaned slightly but quickly pulled away with a clearing of his throat.

"Come now. You need to eat something " He said taking her hand in his , guiding them towards the kitchen.