Roses

It's been a few days since Amelia arrived at winterfell , and as the days passed the more she would get closer to the Stark kids.

"You know , maybe archery isn't for me " Amelia said as she lowered her bow from the target , she had already fired twelve arrows and none of then even touched the target.

"Maybe it's because you are a girl" said Arya from her side. Amelia raised an eyebrow at her comment.

"You are a girl as well , Arya" she said back with a small laugh, receiving a shrug from the girl.

"I have to do something my mother asked me to or I will get in trouble . Keep trying." the girl said and she walked away from the training area.

Amelia let out a sigh as she turned to look at Apollo who was sitting close to her.

"I think that you would be better at this than me " she said to her fox, making it titl his head slightly , confused. She laughed at his reaction and patted his head .

She noticed Jon Snow , training with his bow to another target close to her and walked up to him.
She watched as he fired arrow after arrow , every single one of them hitting it's target.

"You are very good at this " she commented making him turn to her.

"Thank you" he said giving her a nod.

"Do you think that you can help me, maybe?" She asked shyly, pointing at the bow on her hand. She was sure that she saw a small smile on his lips for a second or two as he tried to hide it.

"Yes, ofcourse" he said kindly and gestured for her to take his place infront of the target.

"First aim the target. " he instructed as he watched her raising her bow and place an arrow on the string and pull with her fingers. Jon laught slightly and walked to her.

"Relax your arm" he said softly as he lowered her arm, the one that was holding the bow string. He saw how tensed she was.

"Close your eyes" he said once again . She closed them.
"Now take a deep breath, open them and shoot. "

She did as she was told . The arrow went flying from the bow hitting the target. Amelia was shocked that she had finally hit the target. She turned to him hugging him .

"Thank you , so much !" she said as she pulled away quickly with a big smile on her lips. She looked at him as he stared at the ground with a small blush on his cheeks.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." She apologised quickly making him look at her.

"It is not that" he said shaking his head as he walked to the target clearing it from the arrows and putting them in a barrel that was filled with arrows.

"Then what is it?" she asked confused as she watched him grabbing his bow from the ground and walked back to the barrel placing the bow close to it.

"They don't really thank me around here" he said to her as she placed her bow next to his.

"Well, I am not one of them" she said back with a sweet smile as they walked together.

"Now I see why they like you so much." Jon said referring to his siblings.

"You don't spend much time with them .Why? " she asked him confused .

"I am only their half brother." He said sternly. As if it was something bad.

"So?" she asked still confused. Jon stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"Lady Catelyn, never liked me. After all ,I'm Lord Stark's bastard son"

"I understand that she is hurt.But you should not feel bad for yourself. You have Stark blood running through your veins, just because you don't have the name , doesn't mean that you are not one of them!" she said to him kindly.

"It is not like that" he said stubbornly but still not fully understanding what she was trying to say.

"Look here." She said as she pointed at a rosebush that had six roses, five blood red and one deep blue. "They all belong to the same bush. They may be different on the outside but they all share the same roots!" she explained at him receiving a sweet smile from the young man.

"You vallue as much as them. Never think less of yourself."Amelia said as she stopped walking and turned to face him.

"I wish everyone would think the same way as you" he said softly. "The world would be a better place."

"Maybe. " she said with a smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"You made that for me?" Amelia asked as she wore a long pale pink dress.

"Yes. And it looks very good on you" Sansa said with a smile as she got up from her bed and walked to her friend.

"Thank you so much, Sansa" the girl said as she turned to look at the ginger.

"Come on lets go outside." Sansa said at her tugging Amelia's arm.

"Why?" Amelia asked confused.

"I really want my brother to see you" The girl said with a laugh. "He is going to lose his mind"

"Do we have everything?"Robb asked his half brother as he prepared his horse.

"Yes , you are ready to go" Jon said and received a pat on the shoulder.

"Where are you guys heading to?" a woman voice asked from behind them , making the two men turn. Robb's mind stopped for a second as he started upon Amelia and his heart skipped a beat. She looked so beautiful, with her long, light brown hair in loose curls and that dress that made her look like she came out of a fairytale.

"Are you feeling okay , Robb?" Sansa asked giggling as she watched her brother staring at her friend for the last minute , speachless. Robb swallowed and turned to look at his sister.

"I am fine." he said as he checked the saddle on his horse. "And to answer your question , I am going for a hunt." he said as he got on his horse with ease.

"Alone ?" his sister kept teasing recieving a harsh stare from her brother.

"Yes, alone. I don't want any distractions"

"What could distract you , brother?" she said with a smirk and she saw as her brother stared at Amelia just for a second and turned his head in front of him.

"I will be back before nightfall " he said as he strode away , leaving Sansa and Jon smiling at their brother and Amelia with a bright blush on her cheeks.

A/N: hey guys I really need some feedback. Do you like this story ? Should I keep writing or should I stop?