Have this dance with me

The days passed slowly and more and more lords and ladies came to Winterfell, settling to the rooms the castle was providing.

With each passing hour , Amelia was growing more and more anxious. Her parents hadn't showed up yet , giving her a very fade hope that they might had forgotten about it or maybe the raven never made it to them. But Amelia knew her father. She knew that he would come at a strange hour . He liked making an entrance, having all the eyes on him. Something Amelia quite hated. She was more like her mother,everyone was telling her that since she was a baby. She had her mother's beauty and heart . Noone had something bad to say about her mother for she was a sweet woman , something that made people wonder how she ended up with a man like her father.

But love is love. Love is blind.

Eather way , even though living all those years with her father, Amelia's mother never really changed. She was mostly tired of seeing her people and mostly her children get hurt by her husband.

Amelia didn't really want to think about all these. She would spend most of her hours reading in the library that was close to the Maester's chambers.
The Stark children would visit her , but mostly did Robb. He would hardly leave her side and he did only when he had to.

"What are you reading there ?" the young boy greeted as he took a chair and sat next to her. The library was almost always empty. Something Amelia was rather thankful for.
She took her eyes off the page she was staring for the last thirty minutes and turned her focus on him.

"It's a story" she smiled mirroring him "about a man that was inlove with a princess, spending his time to show the king that love is above any king and queen "

"Will you read it to me" his blue eyes filled with hope and interest ad he crossed and placed his arms on the table then placing his head upon his arms staring at her with bright eyes.

It was not the first time he would ask her to read to him. As they spend time together, Robb grew to adore everything about Amelia, from the way she laughted to the way she paused for a few seconds to understand a word that was harder to pronounce than the others while she read to him. And Amelia discovered a new side of Robb, the child-like side that was quite amusing for her.

She smiled at Robb and cleared her throat and started reading to him.

This became Robb's favorite thing. Her reading to him. He could sit there and hear her sweet voice talking till the end of his life.

______________________________________

"Thank you all for coming here today to celebrate our God with me and my family. I-" the speech was interrupted by the doors of the hall opening revealing a tall man with a beautiful women walking close behind him.

Lord Faith and his wife. Amelia's parents. The light bickering of the people stopped and all focus was on him.

"Ned ! What a lovely place you have here" the man said , loudly with extended hands. He was always rude. He never cared about formality or manners. He was always obnoxious and loud. Never cared about anything except his needs.

"Enjoy your night!" Lord Stark said to the families before leaving to greet the couple with his wife and eldest son to his sides.

Amelia watched from the corner of the room , well hidden , as her father greeted the couple before wrapping his arm around Robb's shoulders while her mother talked to Lord and lady Stark. She had never seen Robb so cold towards anyone, but the way her father was eyeing a maiden that served the lords made Amelia's stomach turn and justify Robb's cold behaviour. She slipped through the crowd to the back balcony. Noone really went there , they were more interested with the front balcony and the garden.

Amelia leaned against the balcony and stared at the sky. It was peaceful, not even a cloud at the sky. Only stars and they were so many ! She remebered reading about the constellations when she was younger but she could not recognise any of them at the momment. She turned and looked into the hall. People were dancing and talking with a cup of wine in their hand and a smile on their face. She even saw Jon dancing with Arya as he had lifted her off the ground and had her in his arms , swinging her around making both laugh.

Robb had finally escaped Lord's Faith grip after his father guided the man to his chambers after he said he was
tired ,and searched for Amelia. When he finally found her standing at the back balcony , with a smile on her face.

'I see you just met my father" her smile got bigger as he walked closer to her.
"I did" he answered simply ,leaning against the balcony next to her.
"What was he telling you?"she turned curiously to look at him, but his silence was enough answer to her.
"My father took him to sleep. Your mother said that he was quite drunk" Robb said turning to look at her.
Amelia couldn't really remember a time when her father was entirely sober. He would always have a cup of wine in his hand and he would stand there with rosy cheeks and nose. That made Amelia chuckle.

Silence followed. Only the music could be heard from inside the room, where people were slow dancing with their partners, holding them close . No one paid any attention to them. Robb turned to look at her with a small smile.

"You look very beautiful tonight, Amelia." The sound of her full name and the soft way he pronounced it made shivers ran down her spine. The young man stared at the ground now, hoping to hide the light pink colour that covered his cheeks, and Amelia felt lucky because she was trying to do the same.

"Thank you, Robb" she said in a soft way , giving him a warm smile.
A familiar song started to play , making a grin appear on Robb's face.

"Have this dance with me" he whispered to her , not really questioning. She stared at him with a smile then averted her gaze to the ground.

"I don't know how to dance"

"Then I will show you " there was a clear determination in his voice. He them placed his right hand on her waist and took her hand on his left. She placed her other hand on his shoulder instinctively.

Robb started moving them to the music and she kept staring at her feet , afraid she would step on his.

"Look at me. Just look at me" he told her in such a soft manner that was softer than the light breeze that was hitting their skin. She did as she was told. She stared at him. She stared into his bright blue eyes.

She was mesmerized.

By the way they moved together, like one , as if they were doing this since birth. By the way he looked under the deem light by the torch on the stone walls. And then the most amazing thing happened.

He kissed her . On the lips. To say the least she was shocked . Something that made Robb pull away , scared.

"Amy, I am so sor-" she wrapped her arms around his neck, placing her lips back on his , kissing him just as softly as he did seconds ago. It was everything Robb had imagine and even more Amelia had. She felt butterflies flyiing crazily into her stomach, she felt galaxies igniting inside of her. She felt him relax into the kiss and pulled her closer to him , wrapping his arms around her waist.
Robb kissed her with so much passion she felt it in her heart as she flattered.

He felt like he was dreaming.

When they pulled away they just stared at eachother. But there was something new in their eyes , and even though it was unknown , it was definitely strong.

After spending a few more hours into each other's arms , he walked her to her chambers.

"Thank you Robb. For everything" For some reason this sentence made him feel strong , proud even , whenever it left her pretty lips. He felt like he did something right.
He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her one last time for the night.

"Sweet dreams , my Amy"
______________________________________
A manic knocking on the door woke Robb up from his peaceful sleep.
He opened the door, only to see Jon standing infront of him with a worried expression and sweat drippin down his forehead.

"What's wrong , brother." he asked the young boy as he tryed to catch his breath.

"Amy , is missing"