Underneath the stars.

She was beautiful, that's for sure! She had a smile that could light the whole room and a personality that was both sweet and strong. She walked like a princess and she dressed like one too but she said she was nothing close to that.

All these things made Robb think. He already knew , she was keeping secrets but still she was the sweetest and most caring person he had met. He didn't really cared about her lies, for some reason he trusted her and he trusted her to tell him the truth about her , one day.

Robb cared about her. After the snake incident , she was the only thought that occupied his mind. That was the reason he moved to the room next to hers, so he could be close to her in any time of need.

______________________________________

Robb felt someone shaking his shoulder slightly then a hand softly brushing against his arm , making him wake up from his sleep. His blue eyes searched the room for the intruder and fell on a dark figure that stood to the side of his bed.

"Robb , it's just me . Amy." he heard her sweet voice whispering making his breathing slow down , calming him.

"What is wrong Amy?" he asked concerned as he sat up , taking her hand and making her sit on his bed.

"I had a nightmare , again" the girl said and he was certain that he heard her voice break. That's when he noticed tears on her cheeks .

"Do you want to talk about it?"Amy shook her head, an answer that he was expecting.

After a few minutes of silence an idea popped it's way into Robb's head. He pushed a peace of hair behind her ear.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" he said softly making the girl turn to look at him giving him a nodd. To that Robb stood from his bed pushing the sheats to reveal his toned naked chest.The young man walked to his closer taking a grey tunnic and pulling it over his head . Grey wind was already on his feet and had placed his head on Amelia's lap as she ran her hand on his soft grey fur. Robb took his coat that was hanging on a chair.

"Let's go,Amy" he said softly as he opened the door for her. Amelia walked out the door with Apollo in her arms and Grey wind by her side.

They walked out of the gates towards the God's wood. They walked to the great oak tree and settled underneath it and they leaned their backs against the tree.

Amelia closed her tired eyes and tryed to calm her breathing as Apollo curled into a ball and fell asleep. Amelia opened her eyes and stared at the lake , where the light of the stars reflected on the water making her let out a breath she didn't I know she was holding. She hadn't noticed Robb staring at her the whole time.

She looked...magical. The moon light shone upon her head and the starlight that reflected on the water also reflected on her face. She looked tired. Broken.

And even though anyone could say that she was made of glass and the most expensive porcelain , Robb thought otherwise. Robb knew otherwise. He knew that see was made of starlight and the sweet song a Bird-mom sings to her new born babies in the early morning hours, when the sun was just peeking his way from behind the mountains.

Robb was not anyone.

She was pure and what hurt Robb the most was that someone managed to break her.

He placed his coat on her shoulders and wrapped his arms around her pulling her close. He knew she needed it. Amelia snuggled closer to him thankful of his company and the warmth of his coat. Winterfell felt like home.

He felt like home.

"Thank you , Robb" She whispered at him .Robb just pulled her closer.

He didn't give her an answer and she didn't need one...

A/n : It's a bit small and sorry for that guys . I hope you liked it.