Chapter 1:Introduction to the duo

"Idiot!What the hell were you thinking?!"

I smacked Subaru,hard,on his head as he whined nonstop about how he was forced to 'get kidnapped'

I swear,sometimes,getting the truth out of him is like taking candy from a baby....

"Ok mister,if you were kidnapped,then you wouldn't have all these bruise marks and you would have just gone quietly with them,not put up a fight.And also,the cctv caught yo so don't bother lying"

He hung his head as I laughed at him.Since we were young,we always had a great brother-sister relationship,don't ask me why.

"Ugh!Just because you were older than me by 5 minutes does not give you the right to lecture me!"

"Oh it sure as hell does!I'm your big sister!Hah!"

I stuck out my tongue at him as he grumbled and sighed.

So,I guess we should introduce ourselves?Ok,I'm Carolyn,second in command of the Winter Wolves.My mother died when I was 2 and I'm 25.My brother,Subaru is also 25 and is also like the second in command.We hate anyone that tries to come in between us and we also kind of hate our father.

Since our mother died,he's never been the same.The kind and friendly attitude he had was gone,replaced by a cold one and that was when be formed the Winter Wolves.

Of course,our father forced us to join,out of our own will so we had no choice.I have inherited my mother's golden and red hair while my brother inherited my father's light pink locks.We both have crimson eyes and that was a mystery since both our parents had blue eyes.

But enough about that,you must be getting bored hearing about us.

So anyway,Subaru had been kidnapped so I had to go save his sorry ass yet again.

"This make it...what?The 50th time I've saved your ass"

"W-what?!N-no!That's not-!"

"And this is my brother....."

I sighed as I walked into my father's office to receive our next mission.