Chapter 10:Oi!What are you doing here?!

The next morning,I had received notice from Subaru,who was still in Europe with the old bastard that I had to steal some important documents from the the boss of the Venom Fangs.The Venom Fangs were a rising mob group which could cause trouble for both the Dragons and the Wolves.I had to sneak into their headquarters and retrieve a file which contains information on them.

Soryu didn't know about this and I plan to keep it that way.Besides,he'll only get in the way.

~~~

At night,I was hidden in the bushes near the mansion as I looked at the guards that were guarding the front door.I stealthily snuck behind them as I quickly stabbed them,making sure they emitted no sound as they died.I took the keys from one of the guards as I unlocked the door.I quickly ran ahead,not caring whether I set off any alarms,I just wanted to get this over with.

I stopped in front of a room by the third floor.My black sweater and black leggings which I usually wore when doing these sort of things were basically covered with crimson blotches which could be seen if light was shone on it.The room door had a 'No Entry' sign so that's my best bet.

I shot the doorknob as I kicked open the door,my senses on high alert.It looked to be the Venom Fangs boss's study.I quickly snooped around,picking up stuff which I thought could be important as I stuffed them in my bag.I heard the sound of footsteps approaching the room as I cursed.The only way out was through the window!

Luckily,I brought a piece of rope with me.I tied the end of the rope to latch of the window as I quickly climbed down,feeling thankful that I decided to wear my gloves today to prevent rope-burn or slipping.

I was nearing the second floor when suddenly,I felt the rope loosen.I looked up and saw the end of the rope get thrown out.

FUCK!!!

I had to think fast so I held onto the thin pipe that was near me as the rope fell to the ground.I saw a window underneath me so I carefully maneuvered my way down the the window and swung myself at it,full force,my body slamming on the glass as it shattered and I tumbled across the floor.I hissed at the glass that was embedded in my skin as I shakily stood up.

"Carolyn?!"

I heard a familiar voice call out as I turned around,only to meet with Soryu's silver hues.

"Soryu?"

I lost consciousness as a bullet grazed past my side,adding that to the other injuries I have,it was too much for my body.I heard Soryu shout my name as I fell.

"CAROLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comments Please!Pretty Please!