Chapter 11:No!C'mon,wake up!

Soryu P.O.V.

"Ok,so we go in there and take out Jinka Matuoda.Samejima will be going in through the backdoor.Bring 5 men with you.Inui,your with me,we're going in through the front.You guys back us up" I barked out instructions to my men as they gathered in my study.We were planning on taking down the boss of the Venom Fangs,Jinka Matuoda,who's been causing problems recently.

I didn't tell Carolyn as I didn't want her to get worried.Besides,I couldn't find her anywhere so I assume she's out on some business.

~~~

Little did I know just how right I was.....

~~~

Once we grabbed our guns and bullets,we hopped in the black limo and sped off to the headquarters of the Fangs.We spilt up as planned as Samejima led the men to the back while Inui and I went to the front.We walked up to the front door and found the two guards....dead.Blood was pooling around their body as I gave Inui a nod.

Someone else was here.....

We stepped inside and shot down the guards who got in the way.We also saw a large amount of corpses while we're looking for Jinka.My senses were on high alert.Whoever took down these men must be strong so we must be careful.

We ran up to the third floor and found some men in what looks to be a study.We quickly took them out as we stepped in.The window was open but nothing really out of place.Now then,where was Jinka?

"S-sir!" I heard Inui shout as I quickly made my way to his side.

"Holdup!" I shouted to the men behind me as I crouched down by the dead body Inui found.I flipped it over and were met by the wide with shock eyes of non-other than Jinka himself.He...was killed...."Inui,did you take him out?"

"N-no sir,he was like this when I found him!" Inui replied nervously as I grit my teeth.Well,we don't have to worry about him anymore,but now we're on high alert.To be able to take out Jinka...this intruder's dangerous.

We went down to the second floor and met up with Samejima.

"Soryu,we lost Kicho and Lionel" I gave a brief nod.

Suddenly,the window next to us shattered as we backed away,guns aimed at the figure that was on the ground.It must be the intruder.Just as I was about to open fire,I noticed the familiar blond hair as the figure shakily stood up.My silver hues met with crimson ones.

"Soryu?!"

"Carolyn?!"

What was she doing here?!

My thoughts were cut short as a gunshot rang out.

*BANG!*

"CAROLYN!!!!!!!"

I watched,as if in slow motion,as Carolyn fell.

I quickly caught her as I roared:

"YOU DAMN BASTARDS ARE GONNA PAY!!!!!"

I shot them down one by one,my anger barely contained as I fired while still cradling Carolyn's body to mine.Once that was done,I quickly examined Carolyn's injuries.

Stab wounds,cuts,glass shards and a bullet wound,what the hell?!

I'm gonna bet she was the one who took down Jinka,as well as all those other men that were dead before.I picked her up and carried her,bridal style as I ran towards the limo.

"Samejima!Call Luke and tell him to go to Tres Spades,immediately!!!"

I shouted to Samejima who was beside me as he gave me a nod.

I gently set Carolyn down in the back of my car as I hopped in and started driving like a madman.I occasionally glanced at Carolyn through the mirror to make sure she's alright.When we arrived,I quickly popped open the back door and picked Carolyn up again as I ran hurriedly towards the elevator and pressed the button for the penthouse.

Luke was sitting on the couch while talking with Eisuke when I walked in and stood up once he saw us.

"Set her down here" Luke said as I gently laid Carolyn down on the marble floor.Luke ushered us out so we went up to Eisuke's suite to wait.

The guys bombarded me with questions but I wasn't even listening.It's not that I didn't want to,it's because I couldn't.My mind was filled with thoughts of Carolyn as I prayed for her.

I think I know why I'm feeling like this...why these emotions are surfacing.

I'm in love with her......