Chapter 18:Revenge-Death-KABOOM!

The next day,I was up and ready to go.Subaru and I are finally going to get our revenge after all these years.Soryu is tagging along with us in case we needed backup.We are going to go to the Heaven Contractors headquarters and eliminate as many men as we can.The mission was tonight so I was busy preparing everything I need.

"Bullets...gun....knives...bomb....extra bullets.....bulletproof vest....rope..." I stuffed the items into the pockets in my outfit.I hid one extra knife in my boot while sliding the gun into my pocket.I put the extra bullets,bomb and rope in my backpack.I already had my bulletproof vest on so I was ready to go.

I walked out and into my car,a Ferrari,and sped off towards Tres Spades.I parked somewhere in the V.I.P. section and got off.Everyone looked in my direction as I walked into the hotel but I ignored them.I saw some security people heading my way,but I just stepped inside the elevator and pressed the button for the penthouse.The elevator door closed just as they were about to step inside.

I stepped inside the lounge as the guys looked at me wide eyed.I sat down on the couch as Baba scooted closer to me and took my gun before I could stop him.

"Hey!Give it back!" I shouted as Baba looked at it.

"Is this real pretty lady?"

"We'll find out if you don't give it back!" I threatened as Baba squealed like a girl and tossed it back to me.

"She's like Soryu....in a girl version!" Baba laughed as Soryu growled and took out his gun while pointing it at Baba who put up his hands in defense.

"I'm just kidding Sor!" Baba shouted as Soryu sighed and put away his gun."But seriously Carolyn...what's with the outfit?You look like a walking weapon machine!" Baba said.

"It's for tonight" was all I said as I looked at Soryu who was looking back at me.

~~~At night:Mission~~~

Soryu,Subaru and I,with our guns ready,barged in straight through the front door.We took cover immediately as bullets headed our way.We took them down and proceeded to the second floor,blood stains on our clothes.We quickly took them down too and I was getting worked up.I wanted to kill the boss,Daniel Kinuoka.He was the one who ordered that attack that night,if he hadn't,mother would still have been alive!

I grit my teeth as I slashed at an enemy that had come near me and tried to stab me.We ran down the halls as we stopped in front of a huge door.

He's in there....after all these years....I'll finally have my revenge...

I kicked open the doors and with ease,took the men that were in the room down.Daniel was nowhere in sight and I cursed as I scanned the room.

"Sis!Over here!" Subaru shouted as he crouched down under the table and fiddled with something.I ran to his side and saw a cut out square shape on the carpet.Subaru was trying to lift it up with Soryu helping him.I suddenly saw something that looked like a lock and fired at it,causing them both to jump back as I pulled up the door with ease.

"Come on!We can't let him escape!"

We ran down into the underground tunnel as we chased after Kinuoka.I put some bombs along the way as we ran.All of a sudden,we came to a halt.We heard footsteps ahead of us and knew Kinuoka was just ahead."Pick up the pace" I snapped as we ran.

We finally caught up to him as I shot him in the leg to make him stop.He fell and we cornered him..I kicked away his gun as he took it out and it flew to the far corner of the tunnel.I climbed on top of him as I stabbed at his heart with my knife,killing him in an instant and making his blood splash over my face yet that wasn't enough for me.

I took out my gun as I kept shooting at him while Soryu and Subaru tried to restrain me.With one last kick to his face,I finally let them pull me away.His face and body had so many bullet holes,that it was difficult whose body it once was.I fell down to the floor,sweating all over as I panted.Subaru walked up to his corpse and gave it a few kicks and punches.

I shakily got up as I took a remote out of my bag and pressed the button.

"C'mon,let's go.This place is gonna blow up in exactly 3 minutes." I said as we quickly ran for the entrance.We just exited the door when...

*BOOOMMMMMMMMMMM*

The whole building blew up as we went flying and landed on the ground.

"Ugh...." I groaned as Soryu came to help me up.Soryu supported me to the car as Subaru followed.We got in the car as we drove back to Tres Spades when....

*KABOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!*

"!!!!!!!!!"

The car blew up as the three us of us landed on the hard cement,bleeding all over.Just as I was about to lost consciousness,I felt some people lift me up as I blacked out completely.