Chapter 5:Well....that was....ur....interesting?

The next day,Soryu brought me to the most famous hotel in Japan,Tres Spades,saying he had to take care of something there.I followed reluctantly,remembering dad's words.

The limo we were in,came to a stop in front of the hotel as Soryu and I stepped out.We stepped into the elevator as he took out a keycard and slid it into the slot that was there and pushed on the penthouse button.My guess,was that these keycards were limited to a few people only.

We stepped out and he pushed open the doors,revealing a huge and spacious lounge where 3 men sat on what looked to be very expensive couches...

"Hey Sor!This her?" a man in a fedora winked at me as I looked at him in absolute disgust.I despised womanisers!

Soryu gave a curt nod as he went to sit beside a man wearing a lavender shirt underneath his black blazer.He was quite handsome as he regarded me with a cold gaze.

Another man was standing by the window,smoking on a cigarette.

"So,you're Soryu's wife?You don't look like much...." the man sitting beside Soryu glared at me as I glared back.

"Appearances can be deceiving,or so they say..."

His face registered shock for awhile,most probably not expecting me to glare back at him,much less retaliate but he quickly switched back to his cold look again.

"So,you can just stand here all day,glaring at me,or you could begin introductions." I said.

"The name's Mitsunari Baba!But you can call me Mitchy!"

"Mamoru Kishi"

"I expect you to know" the guy said with a cold glare again but I stared at him blankly and sighed.

"Listen dude,I'm not physic,if that's what you're thinking,so hurry up and spit it out." I snapped as my patience was running thin,being in the room with these buffoons.

"Wait!You really don't know the boss Carolyn?!He's Eisuke Ichinomiya!World famous billionaire and a woman magnet!" Baba exclaimed as I snorted.

"Not to mention,the sexiest man alive" Eisuke said arrogantly as he smirked and I choked on air.

"Uh huh,all I see right now,is a snobbish dude with attitude problems and an arrogant facade.You may fool the world Eisuke,but you won't fool me" I said as I glared at him."In fact,I've already come up some new names for you.The womanizer,the slacker and pikachu" I said as I rested my pointed finger on Eisuke,letting a smirk slip out.

"Pikachu?" he asked,clearly not amused.

I shrugged."Deal with it,your name's too damn annoying to pronounce." I said as Eisuke got up and walked towards me as I looked up at him,since I was shorter than him.

"Watch your tongue" he said and was about to grab me when I grabbed the outstretched arm and twisted it behind his back while kicking his knees,causing him to collapse as I raised my foot and put it on his back while he's still crouching.

"Oops,hope the suit wasn't too expensive" I sneered as I twisted it some more and I could've sworn I heard a hiss of pain.

Suddenly,the doors opened again as....?!?!?!?!?!?!

The guys stopped too as he looked at me and a look of realisation flashed across his face.

"Ota?!"

"Carolyn?!"

Dun dun!How do they know each other?!?!?!?!?!