Chapter 25:Personality switch?!This isn't some freakin drama!

Soryu P.O.V.

Carolyn has been in a coma for about 3 weeks now.She's shown no signs of waking up,and the doctor said that they might have to take off her life support soon.All the guys,including Eisuke,protested as we shouted in his face,but nothing could be done to change his mind.I swear,if he wasn't a doctor,I would've killed him ages ago.

I was visiting Carolyn again today when I heard shouting coming from her room.I immediately ran inside as I saw her trying to escape from 4 nurses,which were trying to hold her down.I went over to help them,but when Carolyn saw me,she went ballistic!

"Soryu!Soryu!Why are they holding me down?!" she shrieked but there was something wrong with the way she was saying it....

"Carolyn?Are you ok?" I asked,but backed away when she looked towards me with a big grin on her face.

"Of courseee I am.Pfft,silly Soryu.Now then,where's Eisuke?I'm just dying to see him again!"

And with that,I choked on air.

"Soryu?Soryu,darling,are you alright?"

Her words only made me choke again,as I tried to regain my breath.When I did,I looked towards the nurses who were fiddling around.

"Something you want to tell me?" I asked as they jumped,frightened looks on their faces.

"A-ah,yes sir.Y-you see,we suspect that Miss Carolyn might have hit something on her head.It might also have been a particularly hard object,resulting in a personality change in her.Some of her memories may also have been erased in the process,though we're not sure which ones.But for now,we can confirm that there's a cure for this.However,it won't be easy....."

I thought about what the nurse said and asked: "How do we cure her?"

"Well...you must try and make her remember what her previous self was like.That's the only way.And also...there's a time limit....if you can't get her to remember within 3 days,then..." the nurse's volume dropped as she looked down.

"Then what?" I asked,starting to get nervous.

"Then...she'll never be able to go back...to her old self...she'll stay like that...."

"Forever..." I breathed out as my insides churned.I don't want Carolyn to stay like this,it isn't her!I mean,yeah,I love her.But I would prefer the old Carolyn over this anytime!

"Eh???Why are you guys so serious?Is something wrong?" Carolyn asked as she got off the bed and waved her hand in front of me as I sighed.

Yeah you....

Was what I wanted to say,but decided against it.But,I do need to confirm something.

"Carolyn...what do you think of Subaru?"

"Huh?Subaru?Never heard of the guy"

I think I could literally hear Subaru yelling at her right now...

*sigh*

"Alright then,guess we're gonna have to hold off the funeral for now..." I mumbled.But Carolyn,who was eavesdropping,heard me.

"Funeral?Did your dog die or something?" Carolyn asked,a clueless look on her face as I facepalmed.Oh my god....

"Can I bring her home?" I asked the nurses who nodded.I dragged a still confused Carolyn back to the penthouse.

The look on the guys faces are going to be priceless....I can imagine it now...ugh...

~~~

We walked into the lounge,well-Carolyn skipped,but whatever.Only Baba,Ota and the slacker was there.

"Where's Eisuke?" I asked and Baba was about to answer when...

"Yeah,where's my baby?Oohh,I'm just dying to see him again!"

As I predicted-Baba tripped,Ota,who was playing with his phone,dropped it,and the slacker who was standing by the window,dropped his cigarette.

"C-Carolyn?Are you ok?" Ota asked her as she walked up to him.

"Never better!Now then,where's Eisuke?Don't tell me he's not here,cuz I know he is!" she said as Ota slowly backed away.

"I'm here,do you need me for something?" Eisuke's cold voice resonated around the room as he walked down the staircase in his usual suit.

"Eisuke!There you are!I've been looking everywhere for you!Where have you been?" Carolyn skipped up to Eisuke and hugged him as Eisuke's face turned from shock,to annoyed.

"Get off me!Goddamnit!" Eisuke pushed her off as she stumbled for a bit and I caught her before she fell.He then looked to me as he glared at me."Take better care of your woman Soryu" he said coldly before walking off.I sighed again as I dragged her into my suite.

"Aww...why did he push me away Soryu?Does he not love me anymore?" Carolyn whined as I felt a pang of jealousy hit me.

I hugged her close to me.

"Don't worry Carolyn...I'll.... always love you."