Prologue

So here it is, year 5. I've literally been looking forward to this book since the beginning. Why? Because I finally get to explain everything that happened to Adeline to you. I got a lot of questions about her life and how she fell for Voldemort and I'm going to try and explain it to the best of my abilities. When I came up with a daughter for Dumbledore, I did want her to have a good storyline, a plausible life. She needed to have a reason for the whole time skip. I got my inspiration from Age of Adaline which is pretty obvious, I think.

And guys, don't worry abot Aurora. There's a new girl coming to Hogwarts but she's still very familiar somehow....

I, also have some bad news. I began writing this and realised that over time some of my original characters became rather insignificant and useless. So here's a list of characters that won't really be mentioned anymore but will still exist:
1. Giselle Alice Longbottom, still a favourite of mine and therefore it will be explained why she left.
2. Kiki and Bibi Matthews, they will kind of fade to the background. They never really had a story in my head, only that they were Luca's little sisters and that was important for some reason when I started, I don't know.
3. Luca himself. Still mentioned as Jace's best friend but was always meant to be with Tori until I decided that she was actually very gay.

Characters that will have a bigger role:
1. Nova Highland, because yeah, she had a reason for rearing her ugly head.
2. Jace, because let's admit it, we all like him with Effie.

So somewhere around the third book I started thinking about a slight twist somewhere around this book and I think I've nearly got it without plotholes. This new twist is partly the reason why some characters go to the background because new characters, important characters in the story will take their place. I will have two new important characters:
1. Caspian Beaufort
2. Rosalind aka Katarina Romanova

So watch out for them.

Well, I suppose that was it. Read and vote and I'll talk to you soon.
Love, Pippa!

♡♡♡♡
"Dad, can I please, please go with you?"

"Ara, how many times do I have to tell you? You can't. It's far too dangerous."

"Lena and Jace are allowed to go."

"Lena and Jace aren't in danger around me."

"They aren't werewolves."

"No, but they have some of the genes, including the scent."

"I'm not smelly." Selena huffed adorably. She looked honestly upset by it.

"No, you are not. When I'm a werewolf I think you're like me." Remus said, crouching down to her level.

"Dad, you don't understand. I'd rather run for my life with you then stay home with her."

"That's a bit dramatic, Ara, don't you think?"

If only you knew, dad.

"Mia! Get here now!" Jasmine screeched from the living room.

"Dad..."

"Ara, I'm not doing this everytime. I'll see you in a few days."

Artemis nodded sadly. She understood where he came from, of course she did. But he saw himself as the worst thing that could've happened to their family...while he was actually the best.

Jace hugged his sister quickly. "Just stay out of her way, Ari. Jump out of a window if you must. I already talked to Xavier. You can stay there if it really gets bad."