Chapter 34

Cam carried me in the house forgetting the bags quickly and I giggled at his excitement to get us in the house. I think we were both anxious to have all this time alone. It was time to celebrate. Time to just cherish each other as not just a couple but, a newly married one.

He said absolutely nothing as he rushed in heading straight for the room. As soon as he placed me on my feet, I instantly pulled him into my arms kissing him roughly.

I had to stay in control the whole ride but, now I can lose myself in him. Nothing could stop me from having him. I wouldn't let it. No urge was stronger than having him touching me and I wasn't going to fight it either.

As he grabbed my waist roughly, I bit his bottom lip and some blood came out with the smell filling my nose. He made no attempts to stop me so I continued running my tongue over it closing my eyes moaning at the taste of him.

I enjoyed it and it was making me only want him more than I could even explain or handle.

He pulled his jacket off and I quickly ripped his shirt open looking at his perfect body at display for me. Perfect shape, pecs, six pack and v cut. His body was made for this.

He looked like a god and he was all mine.

Mine.

I looked at him in hunger and he mirrored my expression as the room was filled with arousal. We both took deep breaths and, we attacked.

My dress was shredded in seconds including every other item of clothing we had making it to the bed as quick as we could focus on each other's lips and hunger. I was pushed on the bed and he was over me in the blink of an eye slamming his lips to mine.

His moans, his lips and hands gripping my body, his need for me was driving me insane.

I closed my eyes lowly moaning out "You know what to do" he whispered against my heated skin and I giggled opening my legs as he went down kissing my chest and stomach going lower and lower sucking, licking and biting my skin slowly teasing me till I was wide open in front of him.

I clenched together as he went right for it desperately licking my nub at a speed that would let me hit my peak within a few seconds. My head went back as my back ached involuntarily I gripped the sheet and heard it ripping as I moaned out loudly.

He quickly held my legs open preventing me from moving at all as he continued. My head and upper body thrashed in pleasure feeling it already rushing through my body but I couldn't do anything about it. There was no point, the grip on my thighs was unbreakable.

"C-cam" I moaned shaking squeezing my eyes shut preparing for it to hit when he stopped suddenly. But before I could let out a breath of relief, my eyes shot open and I screamed in pleasure as he slammed into me roughly.

The pleasure and pain that hit me, paralyzed my body for a few seconds leaving me laying there as he moved against me. I could barely keep my eyes open as he continued sending me to another world.

All I could do was lay there in pleasure taking what he was giving me. I couldn't even try to keep quiet then, it was impossible and I was so happy no one was around us for that reason. I couldn't keep quiet and I didn't want him to stop.

I finally opened my eyes weakly to meet his dark green ones focused on me. Just the eye contact pushed him to go harder and my eyes roll behind my head. "Keep your eyes open" Was all he said as he sped up I instantly obliged focusing on him.

I gripped his wrist tight as I felt it coming again harder. "F-fuc-" I was cut off as a wave of pleasure hit me.

I closed my eyes tightly. The speed he was going at was definitely not human but, I loved it. He was filling me up to my limit. I moaned digging my nails in more and he let a deep moan out.

I threw my head back crying out at the feeling of bliss hitting my whole body. I felt as if I was on the best drug with no energy but, I was definitely determined to have that feeling again.

He slowed down as I pulled him down attacking his lips breathing hard. "I'm not done with you yet" he whispered. I rolled my eyes quickly flipping us and smirking. His expression was surprised but he definitely liked it.

"I was thinking the same thing" I leaned down kissing him again as I moved against him as fast as I could moaning against his lips. Just the feeling of having him so deep in me was amazing.

He gripped my hips helping me move and I shook my head slapping his hands away quickly sitting up. This was the first time I took control and I was kind of liking it. Just seeing him moaning and in so much pleasure was a reward.

"No, I'm going to please you" I whispered leaning back. He tried to sit up when I pushed him back again. He didn't cum yet and I wanted to bring him to that point alone as he laid there relaxed and enjoyed it.

"Just lay back" I moaned going up and down biting my lip as I closed my eyes. I felt him grab my breast moaning as I continued feeling even more confident and going harder hearing his groans.

I took a deep breath as I gripped the headboard and slammed hard against him moaning louder. My mission wasn't to stop until he was satisfied even if I came before him.

He gripped my hips pushing down hard to quickly meet his thrust. I screamed at the pleasure that shot through me freezing. He sat up pulling me to him as he started to push me down roughly.

"N-no Cam" I moaned out with my body instantly betraying me and arms wrapping around him.

It was a battle to please each other but, of course he won. He always did no matter how much I protested. He always ignored me and did what he knew would send me over the edge. At this time, all I could do was grip his neck and back breathing hard.

My nails dug into his back and blood instantly filled the air intoxicating me.

His grip tighten as he got closer.

I leaned against his shoulder as my fingers dug in more shaking violently till we both moaned out loud as we released together. I couldn't even fight the instinct, I just bit into his neck as I rode out my orgasm at full force loving this and him.

How could this be my life? How did I get so lucky to get this? Him? Love Forever?