Preference: Snapchat | Twenty One Pilots

Josh's is based off a personal experience.

ALSO I'M GOING TO SEE THEM TOMORROW AND I CAN'T BECAUSE HONESTLY IT FEELS SO SURREAL LIKE THEY'RE MY FAVORITE BAND AND I'M GONNA SEE THEM LIVE THIS ISN'T HAPPENING

Summary: The boys discovering snapchat and posting you doing something stupid to their stories.

QOTP: What's your favorite Snapchat filter?

Word Count: 458

Josh -
The sun just went down and you're leaving the mall, hand in hand with Josh, Tyler and Jenna not far behind you. They're on tour, and, fortunately, you and Jenna were able to go with them.

So, in a new state, what better place to go than to the mall?

"Dude," Tyler suddenly says, "I saw a Chick-fil-A down the road on our way here."

Josh glances back at him. "And?"

"And I'm hungry."

Jenna sighs. "Tyler, we literally just ate."

By this time, you're all in the car. Tyler drives, Jenna rides shotgun, and you and Josh sit in the back.

Sure enough, Tyler stops for food.

Josh and he get a plethora of food, but you and Jenna aren't particularly hungry, so you simply order milkshakes.

Tyler passes your cookies and cream flavored shake back to you, then pulls out of the parking lot.

Josh, being Josh, pulls out his phone to snapchat his chicken nuggets.

You take a drink of your milkshake and make a whimpering noise. "What?" Josh asks, brows furrowing.

You think you're going to cry. "This is so good," you say in an emotional voice. "Like, I'm gonna cry. I feel so blessed." You put up one hand in a PRAISE GLORY HALLELUJAH manner and use the other to drink more of your milkshake.

And Josh gets the whole thing in multiple snapchats, which he posts, which make you the Tumblr poster child for at least a week. Long live the meme.

Tyler -
"We're at sound check," Tyler says to his phone, "and Josh convinced me to get this. How do I... is this on?"

That's right. Tyler got a snapchat.

You're sitting in the middle of the empty mosh pit, watching them play. Tyler keeps smiling at you. They're fixing a few lights, so Tyjo and Spooky Jim are waiting around.

Tyler's messing with the filters - particularly the one that edits out your nose. Well, he has the bright idea to try it out on you.

You're checking your phone as Tyler switches the camera and zooms in, "Y/N!" he calls. You look up and he quickly holds the button down.

"What?!" you ask. He starts dying.

"THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!" he declares through laughter. You can't help but laugh with him.

"What are you talking about?!" you ask.

"Check my story!"