Back Home

" I missed you!" I say as I jump on him and grasp him tightly. I can smell his cologne which reminds me of his bathroom.
" Me too, It's been too long. I need someone to clean and cook." Joe said teasing me.

I slap his shoulder and we begin to laugh.
"Let's go home Laura."
" Yes I'm starving and I miss Luna."
Joe starts to giggle. And kisses my forehead. We walk to his car and he puts my luggage in his car.

" How was Italy?" Joe asked.
" It was great, but I wish that you were there" I say sadly.
" Yeah me too, but you know I had some business."
" Yeah I know."

We finally arrive home. I am greeted by the cutest Siberian Husky in the world. She jumps on me pushing me to the ground. I just finished redecorating the house and I love it. Dark wood floors, white walls, a grey couch with tons of colorful pillows, pictures of family and friends. Which surprises me that Joe let me redo the house.
" I miss you too Luna."
She begins to lick me uncontrollably and I begin to laugh because it tickles.
" Come on Luna let her breath." Joe said laughing.

" I made you something,follow me." Joe said being mysterious.

"Alright."

We walk into the kitchen, which is beautiful. It has marble countertops, white cabinets, tons of plants and flowers, and many windows which I am obsessed with.
" It's your favorite, basil pasta, chicken Caesar salad, and cucumber water."

" OMG! Joe did you do this?"

" Well I had a little help."
" Who?" I say.

" I had a chef come over to help me make it."

"Awwww. Thank you." I kiss him and he grabs my waist.

" Alright  let's eat."
" Hell yeah." I say.
Joe begins to look at me like he wants to tell me something.
" What?" I say.
" So you know how our anniversary is next week."Joe said.
" Yeah."
" I was thinking that we could go to America."
I stop eating and look at his big blue eyes .

" Wait, what?"

" I already bought the tickets." Joe said looking at me with happiness.
" OH MY GOD! YOU DIDN'T."
" I did."
I begin to squeal with excitement. I get up off of my chair them Joe does the same. I go to him and he gives me a big hug.

After dinner Joe and I head to the living room to watch my favorite show Supernatural. Sometimes Joe gets jealous when I talk about Dean because I think he is so hot.

It begins to get late, but we are still cuddling on the couch. All of a sudden I feel Joe's hand on my upper thigh. He looks at me with his blue eyes  I can't resist I throw the blanket on the floor jump on him and begin to kiss him. His soft lips against mine, he rips my shirt off and pants. Then I do the same. He pins me to the couch and begins to grope me. I grab his hair and begin to moan. It feels so good.

" WOOF WOOF!" Luna begins to bark.

Joe doesn't stop, I didn't want it to stop. But I have to check in Luna.

" Joe, Joe, Joe I have to check on Luna." I say.

" She's fine I'm sure." Joe says while still kissing me.

I begin to fall back into him and just let him kiss me.

"WOOF! WOOF!"
"Ok now I really have to check on her." I say.
" Ugh fine." Joe says.

I get up and go find Luna. She was barking because she didn't have  anymore water.
" Really Luna this is why you made me leave Joe. I gave you water like 20 minutes ago." I whisper.

After Joe and I were done and headed off to bed.

" I still can't believe I'm going home." I say with much excitement.

" Yeah I really want to see where you live."

" Trust me you will love it. "

" When are going?" I ask Joe.

" Next Friday."

" Oh my gosh I'm so excited , I already know what clothes and shoes I want to bring"

Joe stares and me , I notice.
" What is there something on my face?"

" No, you are just so beautiful."

" I begin to blush and I kiss him on the cheek.

" Goodnight Joe."

" Goodnight"

😁😁 this is my first fan fiction. And I choose Joe Sugg because I love him so much. I hoped you enjoyed.
Wtyl- Jazlynn

Dedicated to DianaLovesRomance