Who is it?

" Laura!" I hear my family say.
I run to my parents first and give them a big hug.
I can see Joe standing awkwardly in the corner. I walk towards him grab his hand and introduce him.
" Ma this Joe." I say to her.

She looks at me then him.
" Hello Mrs. Rodriguez." Joe says.
"  Joe!" She says hugging him tightly.
" Laura has told me a lot about you."
" Really?"
" Yes." My mom says with a accent.
My dad gives him a handshake. And smiles.

We walk over to my brother Diego. He hugs me so tight that I couldn't breathe.
" I can't breathe."
He also gives Joe a handshake.
After greeting my family we walk upstairs to my old room. With a coral quilt that has flowers, matching pillows, my stuff animals. On the wall is magazine cut outs of my favorite celebrities. Selena Gomez, Jake.T. Austin, the Jones Brothers, Hannah Montana, the Cheetah Girls, and many more.

We aren't staying with my parents because there isn't enough room so we are staying at my friend Diana's house.
"'Ok ma we are going to go to Diana's house."
" Ok."
" Bye I love you."
" Me too."

Diana's picks us up again. She takes us to her house which is about ten minutes away. She lives in a house by herself. Diana works as a Psychologist. We walk into her house with dark wood floors, and new carpets. I look to my right and see the kitchen with white cabinets and granite. The living room is big and spacious with a grey couch and a glass table. She takes us up to the guest room. With many windows, new carpet, and a king bed that has a white quilt with a grey throw blanket and two white matching pillows. The guest bathroom is right in our bedroom.
Ok guys remember at 7:00 we are going to dinner."
" Ok. Right now it's 5:22."
" Yeah so get ready."
" Ok."
Joe looks puzzled seeing that we have almost two hours to get ready. He still doesn't understand how long it takes me to get ready.

I walk to my suitcase to find a outfit. I decide to go with a baby blue colored bodycon dress, with my pearl earrings, and white heels. I walk to the bathroom to begin my makeup. I take out my Bobbi Brown ,foundation, my Urban Decay concealer, my Anastasia contour kit, my Becca highlighter, my Better than sex Mascara from Too Faced, my Anastasia dip brow, with my Mac Morning Light eye shadow palette, and finally my Kylie Jenner lip kit in Koko K.

It took me about 40 minutes to put on my makeup.
For my hair I'm straightening it and middle parting it. Finally I put on my dress and earrings.

Joe is wearing a grey tuxedo with black dress shoes.
Diana is wearing a long black tight dress, with black heels, she had light makeup,but her lashes stood out, her hair was naturally curly and down.

" Come on guys." Diana says.
" Ok I'm ready." Joe are you?"
" I've been ready for ages."
He smiles at me.
We walk to Diana's black car. Me and Joe decide to sit in the back. He opens the door for me like a gentlemen.

" So we are going to eat at California Pizza Kitchen." Diana says.
" Oh my gosh! I love that place."
" I know that's why we picked it."
Joe smiles at me and kisses me. He grabs my inner thigh. I feel chills all over my body.

" Yay! I love being a third wheel." Diana says sarcastically.
" Sorry." We say at the same time.

We arrive at the restaurant. We enter and Diana says
" Diana Aram."
" Ok follow me." The nice lady says.
As we are walking to are table I see people looking at Joe and I. I think they notice him for YouTube.

I stop and see all my close friends.
" OH MY GOD!" I say almost wanting to cry from happiness
I've known all these people since high school.

" Lilly! Omg Kaleb! Ema!" I feel so happy and overwhelmed.

" Guys this is Joe."
" Ugh of course we know who you are." Lilly says.
" Hello." Joe is so awkward with good reason, but I love him for trying.

We sit next to each other. Across from me is Diana, on the other side of me is Ema, then Lilly. Also my guy friends are there. Kaleb and Jesse.

" Ok so Laura and Joe we have a surprise for you." Diana says.
" Ok."
" Close your eyes."
We close them and I feel someone come up from behind with long buff arms. I turn around and its....

Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger. 😄  Hoped you enjoyed.

WTYL- Jazlynn