Airport

RING RING, RING RING. My alarm goes off at 5:00am. My eyelids feel heavy and I just want to sleep in. I finally get out of bed and slowly walk to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I feel like a  zombie this morning.

After using the bathroom Joe goes in after me.

I decide to wear black leggings, my Disneyland shirt, black nikes, my hair is in a high ponytail and I am just wearing mascara.

" Joe come on. We have like ten minutes until our taxi comes.

" Ok I'm going."

I make sure I have my essentials I'm my carry on because it's a long flight.

Before we head out I decide to get a quick snack. Cake or a granola bar?

Duh cake. So I grab a piece and head back to our room to grab our backs. Will actually Joe carries the big ones downstairs.

" Laura!"
" Yeah!"
" Come on let's go!"
" Ok I'm coming."
We rush out of our house I make sure to lock up.
Luna is at Zoe's house until we get back.

We get into the car and head off to the airport.

We arrive at the airport at 5:46. We check in and head off to our plane.

" Hey I'm going to buy us some breakfast. What do you want?" Joe asked.
" Oh orange juice with a breakfast sandwich."
" Ok."
" And strawberries."
" Ok be right back."
" Ok."

Joe gets back and we eat our breakfast and they finally call our plane to start boarding.

" Joe I'm so happy. Thank you for doing this." I say. Then I kiss and hug him.
" It's fine. Even though I'm nervous to meet your friends and family."

" Oh c'mon you will be fine."
" Ok."

We enter the plan and I we hold hands as the plan heads off.

OK OK This chapter is short, and choppy. Sorry . Hoped you enjoyed. It's like super short lol

WTYL- Jazlynn