Bitter sweet

Joe puts the ring on my finger. It's about two carrot diamond ring, but that didn't matter.

I begin to cry tears of joy. Joe gets up and gives me big hug and kiss.
"Oh my god, but why are all these tables here."

"Surprise!"
I turn around and see all my closet friends and family.
"Laura congrats." I hear Zoe and Alfie say. They come up and hug me.
"Ugh sorry I'm a mess."
"It's ok I mean your happy and in shock." Zoe said.

After Zoe and Alfie come up, I see Dan, Phil, Louise, Tanya, Marcus, Jim, and Niomi. They all say congratulations and give a big hug.

"Joe mate, you finally asked the question after four years." Marcus says.
"Yeah I wanted to make sure she wasn't like a total stalker." Joe says laughing

"What? Oh really. So basically I was at Tesco's. I was visiting London for like the second time. I spot Joe and I smile being polite. I walk over to grab some apples or whatever. Joe follows me to the apples, then the chip aisle, then the dairy. I notice. Then I-."
"Um this isn't true." Joe says looking embarrassed.

"Oh it is. I'm paying and I was still confused with the whole pounds thing. Joe came up and helped me out. I said thank you. Then he said your American, I said yes. And then he asked for my number. I rejected him at first."

Everyone is so far enjoying the story.

"He follows and telling me that I'm the most beautiful lady he has ever seen. Which I was like sure you just want to get in my pants. As were walking we pass by a flower stand. Joe I don't know how picks out my favorite flower. Which I thanked him and walked away. He started to ask me about America ."

"Yeah I was very interested an American girl who was like beyond my standards." Joe said.
"That's cheesy." I say laughing then begins to laugh.
"He said that he can be my tour guide to England. I started to get scared that he was a stalker. I said no. Then I told him if you come to America I can be your tour guide. I was just teasing."

"She literally like got my attention really quick. I was like I can get into her pants." Joe says smiling.
I smack his arm
"I gave him my number and like social medias. Over the few days we started to talk more and more. I didn't realize he was a youtuber until my best friend told me that's Joe sugg the youtuber. Which I was like ok like it doesn't affect me the money or anything. I just really liked him. Then one day he did come to America, I think after about two months. Then we went of our first date. Which was here, it's was a picnic and we had our first kiss here."

"At first we were friends with benefits I guess. And then slowly we became to date and know we're married."
"Aw that's so sweet." Tanya says.
"Yeah." I say kissing Joe.
"And then I finally got in her pants." Joe says laughing. I smack his head.

After telling the story all my friends are there and we begin to celebrate. Everyone is dancing have a great time. I notice Joe is drinking a lot, but I was like it's ok he's having fun. Then he was like drunk drunk.
I see him take more and more shots.
"Ugh Iris I have to go take care of Joe, I will be back." I say.
"No no it's ok will do it."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah yeah have fun."

"Aw thanks."

Iris takes Joe to the place where all the drinks, plates, napkins, utensils, stuff like that are stored.
She lies him down on the floor.

She begins to unbuckle his belt and shirt. She takes off her shirt and pants.
Since Joe is so drunk he is going with it. They begin to kiss each other. And do more than that.

I spilled water on the floor and needed mor napkins.

"Diana can you go get some more napkins?" I tell her.
"Yeah sure no problem."

Diana walks to the storage room. She opens the door to see Joe and Iris making out half naked.She quickly leaves to get Laura. Luckily they didn't notice here.

"Laura Laura come now." Diana tells me.
I quickly follow her, I open the door to the storage room to see one of best friends with my fiancé making out half naked.

"Joseph Sugg." I yell at the top of my lungs.
Joe stops,but Iris doesn't.

I rush over to here. I pull her hair and she's half naked on ground. I kick her in the stomach. I'm so mad I don't understand how my friend can do this. I head to Joe and slap him. My mascara is running down my face.
"Laura Laura I'm sorry."
"Shut up."
"Your not sleeping at Diana's house I don't care where,but not with me."

Joe gets up, he puts his clothes on and follows me outside. I run to the car. Phil comforting me. I told him all that happens.
"I think you need some girl advice. Cause you know I'm not the best at advice."
"It's ok thanks Phil." I say Hugging him.

He calls Zoe and Louise over.
"What? No Joe wouldn't do that." Zoe said.
"He did and I'm just broken hearted,"
"It's ok love were here for you." Louise says to me.

So this was pretty intense I think.

WTYL-Jazlynn