Fights and Flights

I run out the door to see Joe standing there, he's crying.
"Joe!"
I run over to him. I look to his hands to see the ring he gave him.
"Laura, I'm sorry. I am really really sorry."
"Me too, because Caspar is your best friend."
"Yeah but you were drunk because me, and that's why I do forgive you."

I cry hysterically and give him a big hug. He hugs me so tight I feel like I can't breathe.
"Joe, can't breathe."
"Oh sorry." He says wiping the tears from my face.

"Wait Laura, but do you like Caspar? Cause before you were flirting with him."
"No no I'm trying to get him with Diana. Cause he likes her, but like don't say anything or I will kick you in the dick."
"Oh ok." Joe says laughing.

He grabs my hand and we walk to the house.
"Gosh you guys finally made up." Diana says.
"Yes Diana. Now remember we leave in tonight so, start to pack and quit your job." I say smiling.
"Yeah I know, but I'm nervous."
"Don't be. That little whore slut back stabbing bitch won't be there."
"Ok yeah true."

There's an awkward silence when I decide to break the ice a bit.
"Guys I'm going to iris's house and talking to her like mature adults even though I want to slap the shit of out her."
"Ok let me take you." Diana says.
"We're going too." Joe and Caspar says.
"Thanks, but no. I want to do this maturely and not have you guys there, but Diana is going cause we have all been friends since first grade."
"Alright."

Diana grabs her keys and we head to her house.

"So remember just talk calmly." Diana says.
"Bitch really? I'm going to fight her."
"Ha I knew it."

BACK AT THE HOUSE.

"Mate let's go." Joe says.
"But she said she can handle it maturely."
"Mate knowing Laura she's going to want to fight her."
"Shit let's go." Caspar says.

Joe and Caspar call an uber and head to her house.

BACK TO DIANA AND LAURA.

"Ok let's go." We arrive and Iris apartment. I quickly head to her door.

I knock the door very aggressive.
She opens the door and when she sees me she gives a IDGAF face.

"Hey Iris. How life knowing you tried to have sex with my boyfriend or shall I say fiancé again."
"Pretty good, you know I never really liked you."
"Aw wow that really made me want to punch you even more."
"Ugh please I would like to see that."
"Ok you asked for it."
I grab her hair and pin her on the ground. Then I punch her.
She is trying to get up.

"Laura stop!" I hear Joe say. Him and Caspar take me off Iris and hold me back.
"What are you guys doing here? I said I can handle it."
"This is you handling it."Joe says.
"Yes."
"Alright let's go." Joe says

"Bye bitch, by the Joe you were great."
I look at Diana and she nods. Then Joe and he nods.
"Well bitch who got him me so have fun by yourself while I go plan my wedding."

She turns tomato red from embarrassment.
I grab Joe's shirt bring him close to me and kiss him.

Then we walk away. We walk to Diana's car so we can go home and back to back to England. I actually really miss England,

"Ok Diana remember pack everything you want to bring, even hot Cheetos."
"Duh I can't live without them."
"Same."
We say laughing.

"Ok what time is our flight at?" I ask Joe.
"Um 2:45 am."
"What? It's 10:45"
"Oh um Diana please hurry."
"Yeah I'm on it."

We rush inside the the house I try to neatly fold everything, but that didn't work out.i grab all my makeup and stuff it in my bag. Joe is rushing as well.
Diana is on the phone telling her work that she quits and calling to say that she wants to put her house for sale.

"Diana don't worry don't bring any like furniture over there I will be you new ones." Joe says.
"Are you sure?"
"Of course."
"Aw thanks."
"Wait what about my car?"
"Oh we can ship it." Caspar says.
"Ok thanks."
Everyone grabs their suitcase and rushes out the door. We take an über to the airport it's really cramped I'm there because I brought two, Joe brought one, Caspar brought one, and Diana brought two.

We arrive at the airport and we grab all our suitcases.
"Guys were going to England." I say squealing.

So this is the last chapter. But I'm making another story I guess. It's going to be about them in England and like their adventures I guess. So please read it cause I'm going to update everyday I hope. Sometimes I'm going to update twice a day. So yay! Thanks for reading.

WRITE TO YOU LATER - Jazlynn 🎉