Calling Caspar and Packing

I wake up with Joe right next to me. I put on my slippers because the floors are cold. I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I decide to play some Hispanic music while I'm getting ready. I grab my rose gold iPhone and play one of my childhood songs from the 2000's. Gasolina by Daddy Yankee. It was my favorite song, I remember my brother playing it and I would dance and sing along. I let my hair out of the bun and start to dance.

" Gasolina dame más gasolina."

I see Joe at the corner of my eye get up from the bed. He walks into the bathroom and just stares at me rubbing his eyes.
" What the bloody hell are you doing." He says.
" Well if you are going to meet my family you have to know the music." I say while dancing.

"Come on." I say to him.
" I don't know the bloody words." He says.
" Well bloody dance and try." We both start laughing.

Joe has no rhythm. We were in the bathroom dancing looking like idiots, but it was ok. I can tell he is really trying, but I can't help but laugh.

" Oh my god Joe!"
" Well you are used to this, you grew up listening to this type of music."
" Aw your so adorable."
" Stop trying to cheer me up I know what how this work." Joe turns around and walks out of the bathroom.

I run towards him and slam him on the bed. And give him a big kiss.
" Better?"
" Better." He replies.

" I'm so nervous to meet your mum."

" Oh come on you will be fine." I say.

" And I'm going to meet your friends."
" They will love you I promise, don't worry."

" How many friends of your am I going to meet?"

" Well there's Lilly, Diana, Emma Dafne, Joanna,Salma, Mary, Katherine, oh and my guy friends, Jesse, Kaleb, Frank isn't really my he hangs out with my friends."

The look on Joe's face, I feel so bad. He looks so worried especially when I told him about my guy friends.

" Don't worry I have known my guy friends since freshmen year. I mean they are perverted, but I'm used to it."

" Alright then, breakfast."
" Yes I'm starving."

We head downstairs and I head to the kitchen and figure out what to make. I decide to make eggs with waffles.

" I can't believe three more days until California!" I say with much enthusiasm.
" Yeah I know. What city are you from again?"
" San Jose. Make sure you don't wear your expensive things just in case they jump you."
" What!" Joe says as his eyes widen.
" I'm kidding that's on the east side."

" Hey Caspar is coming right?" I say.
"Um I think so."
"Here I'll call him."
" Alright."
I grab my phone and call Caspar.

" What's up Caspar."
" Hey Laura." He replies.
" So your coming to America it's us right?"
" Yeah I'll get there two days later."
" Are you pumped to go?"
" What?"
" Excited."
" Oh yeah. We are going to party!"
" Yes I'm like your personal tour guide and your lucky it's free. Just kidding."
" Oh you." Caspar replies.
" Ok I have to finish my meeting." Caspar says.
" Alright bye."
" Bye."

After we are done eating Joe washes the dishes.
" Joe."
" What?"
"I'm going to start packing when you are done come upstairs and start packing as well."
" Alright."

I head to our room them are closet. I pick out a lot of clothes because I always over pack. I bring my black cat shoes, black converse, my gladiator sandals , white vans, more sandals and my nikes. I have so many clothes, but is not going to bring a lot because I'm going to shop a lot.
" Joe you should start to pack."
" Oh yeah."
" Come on we need to pack."
" Alright."

Joe begins to pack and he packs less than me because I have makeup and more products.
" Bloody hell. Do you really need all this stuff?"

" Of course. Eye cream, a toner, a face mask , face cream, eye mask for my dark circles, primer, foundation, concealer, powder, highlighter, bronzer, hand lotion, body lotion, masca-"
" Ok I think I get it."
I smirk at him.

After were done  packing we throw ourselves on the bed and relax. We decide to watch a movie.

" What movie do you want to watch?" I ask Joe.
" Don't care."
" Ok. Oh Alice in Wonderland."
" Nah."
Ok. What about Captain America?"
" Nah."
" Oh my god! You said you don't care what movie."
" Sorry." Joe says smiling.
" Ok Ok. Maleficent?"
" Yeah sounds good."
" FINALLY!" I say and we both start to laugh.

During the movie we slowly begin to fall asleep. I fell asleep in Joe's chest and his head was on top of mine.

Ok I know this was a short chapter and kind of all over the place. Next chapter I'm just going to skip to the day they are leaving,  Hoped you enjoyed. Dedicated to all my friends included in this chapter. Lol sorry for the vocab and spelling.

WTYL- Jazlynn