San Fransisco

" Ladies and Gentlemen we have arrived in San Fransisco."
I wake up on Joe's lap and rub my eyes. I look up and he is already awake and I look into his eyes and want to melt. He looks so cute.
" How long was I sleeping for?" I ask.
" Basically the whole time."
" What? Really?"
" Yeah, I woke up like an hour ago."

I look out the window to see the Beautiful city of San Fransisco. I can see all the buildings and the Bay Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, the cold water, tons and tons and tons of boats in the water. It's a beautiful day in San Fransisco. Sunny without a single cloud in the sky.

" I can't believe we are here. Oh my gosh thanks for buying the tickets and surprising me."
" Oh it's nothing."

" So my friend Diana is picking us up."
" Ok. I'm so nervous to meet her. In that case your friends and family."
" Come on Joe, your going to be fine."
" Ok."
I can tell he is really nervous when we get off the plane. I stop him and give him a big hug.
"Thanks." He says.

After finding our luggage I see a girl that with dark curly hair, glasses, black leggings, black converse, and a white shirt with a gray bralette.

" DIANA!" I yell running towards her.
" OML! LAURA!"
We hug each other and begin to laugh.
" I can't believe you are here. It's been so long."
" I know and It's all thanks to Joe."

" Hello, I'm Joe."
" Please, I know you. All Laura does is talk about you."

Joe begins to blush and smile.

" Come on guys lets go."

" Yes." I say.

We walk to Diana's Black Chevy Cruise.

She drives down the freeway. Of course I am in the front seat. I plug in my phone to the aux cord. The first song that plays is YOUTH by Troye Sivan.

" Oh my god. Do you remember how much we would jam out to this song." Diana said.
" Yes it was our shit."
We are singing so loud. Poor Joe, but I mean it's a hella good song.

We finally arrive at my childhood house. We decide to take out the luggage later because I really want to see everyone. I hold Joe's hand on the way in. I open the door and I see all my friends and family.

Hey guys, this chapter was short as well. Sorry.
Hoped you liked it.
Write to you later= WTYL

WTYL- Jazlynn.

For sure dedicated to DianaLovesRomance . I mean you were in it.