He Is Intense

I wake up and feel the sudden chill of our house. I look to my left and Joe isn't there. I leave my warm comfy bed , put on my white fluffy slippers and head down stairs. In the morning I always love to open all the curtains. I hear music towards the kitchen and I walk towards it. It's Joe cooking he is attempting to make pancakes and bacon.

" Do you need help?" I say giggling.
" No, I'm quite fine."
" Really because the pancakes are burning."
" Oh shit."

I walk over to him give him a kiss and then say
" Let me cook."
" Good idea."
He leaves the kitchen and goes to the living room. I pull my brown hair up into a ponytail and begin to redo everything.

" Food is done!"I yell.
I hear his footsteps coming closer. Don't worry I fed Luna already so she is good.
" Thanks Babe." Joe says with food in his mouth.
" Your welcome."

After breakfast I head back to the room to make the bed and start getting ready for the day. So I head towards the shower . I take off my pajamas and undergarments and go into the warm water. I hear the door open and open the shower door to see Joe standing there with just a towel.

" What are you doing?" I ask.

" Hoping in with you." Joe said while smirking.

" Will what are you waiting for come on."

Joe drops the towel. He is naked now and he walks towards me. He opens the class shower door and looks at me with with his big blue eyes, which always get me. He grabs my cheeks and pushed my heads towards his face. We begin to full out make out and he grabs my butt. He then grabs my breast and I call out his name because it feels so good.

" Joe! Joe!"
He stops. He looks at me straight in the eyes.
" What?"
" I just want to push you against the wall and fuck you hard."
" Then do it I say."
We get out of the shower dry off and head straight for the bed. He throws me on the bed then puts himself on top of me. He grabs the condom and puts it on quickly. Then he does what he said he was going to fuck me hard.
" Joe! Joe! JOE!"
He also begins to moan. He is so intense yet gentle.

.
It's about 7:35 and we decided to go out for dinner. We decide to go to Jaime's Italian. I slip into a black tight dress, my hair is naturally curly so I leave it down, I put foundation, concealer, powder, highlighter, bronzer, blush, mascara and I fill in my eyebrows.
" Come on we are going to be late!" Joe yells from downstairs.

Joe is wearing a black tuxedo with a white shirt and no tie. His hair his up as usual.
" Ok I'm coming!"
I quickly grab my Ted Baker purse and  head downstairs. My heels are in my hand because I know if I run with those on I will fall.
" Let's go Caspar is waiting."
" Ok, Ok. I'm done. Let's go."

I walk to his black car and he drives quickly to the restaurant.

" Hello, reservations for Caspar Lee." Joe said to the man.
" Oh yes follow me."

" Caspar!" I yelled , but not to loud.
" Laura and Joe my favorite couple."
" Hello mate." Joe said to him.
" Hello."

" Laura you look lovely and Joe you look average." Caspar says giggling.
" Aw thanks Caspar you look handsome." I said.
" I guess you look alright." Joe told Caspar.
We laughed.
Caspar and Joe are really good friends. Caspar lives down the street from us and we always have little outings with him.

" We should all go on a trip together. I would love to third wheel you guys."
" Aww Caspar you don't third wheel." I say.
" Well I mean unless we can all hold hands and have sex together."
" Oh my god Caspar." Me and Joe said laughing.
Joe begins to blush.
After our dinner arrived we ate and said goodbye.

" Goodbye Caspar." I say. I give him and hug and a kiss on the cheek. I see hi, under the streetlight turn red. Joe just glares at him .
" Night mate." Joe said.

" Night." Caspar replies

" Bye Joe and Laura."

" Bye " We both say.

I get into Joe's car and he drives off to our house. Ugh I can't wait to take off my makeup and dress. My heels are killing me. I can feel my eyelashes getting heavier and heavier. I take my makeup removal wipes wipe it off as quickly as possible. I take off my dress throw it into the hamper. I am wearing my black cat shirt with matching shorts from Forever 21. I see Joe at the corner of my eye changing into his Nike shorts and taking off his white shirt on that was underneath his tuxedo.

We both climb into bed quickly.
" Night." I say as I give Joe a kiss.
"Night." He replies.

Ok I know this was a little more on the sexual side, but that's ok. Dedicated to animeforlife098 cuz Kaleb🍑🍑

WTYL- Jazlynn 🤘🏻