Breakfast and Showers

I wake up and head to the kitchen to make some American breakfast, which I haven't had in forever. I make pancakes, eggs, bacon, and hash browns. The whole kitchen smells so good. I hear someone come downstairs. It's Joe. He has put on shorts now, but is still shirtless. He comes up behind me to give me a hug and kiss.
" Morning Laura."
" Good morning Joe." I reply.

He turns me around and pulls me closer to him. I stare into his big blue eye. And give him a kiss, will more like we made out. Bowls and plates start to move as he pushes me up on the counter. He kisses my neck and I get the chills. He takes off my shirt.

" Damn it smells good. Who's cooking? Because I can't cook for shit." Diana says.
She walks in on his making out.

" Oh my lord." Diana says.
" Oh, sorry Diana." I say to her.

Then after Diana comes in, Caspar comes in right after her. So awkward.

" Sorry mate. It just happened." Joe says.
" It's ok, I just don't want Laura's ass germs on my countertops."
I burst out laughing.
" What? Ass germs." Diana says.
I nod at her. She then laughs.
" I should probably put my shirt on."
" Good idea." Diana says.

Later that morning.

I decide to shower. So I hop in. The shower is so quite like you wouldn't know someone is in here.

After my shower I hop out and begin to dry myself when. I look in the mirror and do what girls do. Act like there on a Spanish soap opera. Will I do.
The door opens, I just think it was Joe . So I don't do anything. When I turn around its not Joe.

" Caspar! What are you doing?"
" Oh sorry. The the other bathroom was occupied I mean someone was in there."
" Go what are you still doing. I'm naked."
" Right sorry."

He rushed out and I'm in shock that he saw me naked.
I'm out of the shower and see what I'm going to wear for the day. I decide to wear dark Jean shorts, a flowing boho white top, and my tan Steve Madden sandals. I decide to leave my hair down and curly. I also just put on foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, highlight, and mascara. Also I filled in my brows.

Then Joe hops into the shower. He comes out and picks out his clothes. I can't help but stare at his wet body. He looks so good on his towel. I pretend that I'm not looking at him and smirk a little.

" Laura."
" Yeah."
" Are you staring at me half naked."
" No of course not." I say trying to hold my smile back.
" Alright then."
I then turn back around and keep doing my makeup. 
" Laura."
" Ok Joe yes I was stari-" I stop talking and see Joe naked right in front of my eyes.
" Joe, Stop distracting me. We have to get ready."
" Come on just quickly."
" Condoms?"
" Yes." He replies.
" Ok quick and lock the door."
He takes off my shirt and undos my bra. He then takes off my pants and underwear and puts on the condom.

" Awww Joe Joe."
" Shhhhh we have to be quiet."
" Ok ok just keep going."

" Come on I'm almost there." He says.
" Me too me too."
I moan so loud. I couldn't help it.
" Shhh Laura."

We hear a knock on the door.
" Joe? Laura are you ok?" Caspar says.
" Caspar mate go away." Joe says still having sex with me.
" No what is happening?"
I hear the door trying to open. Joe will not stop, but I'm not stopping him
" Ok Joe we should stop."
I quickly get up and change back to my clothes.
Joe goes to the door.
" Caspar. What do you think we were doing?"
" I thought she...oh you do it."
" Yes it was going very will too."
" Sorry."
" Yeah yeah."

Ok so this chapter was a bit longer. Do you guys like sex scenes or not? Comment below. Thanks for reading. Peace.