Chapter 1

I sprung up in bed when my alarm rang, its noise filled my silent room making me grunt. Lazily, I rubbed my eyes, trying to get rid of the sleepiness in my system but it wasn't working. Getting out of my comfortable baby which is my bed, I checked the time to see that I have an hour and a half to get ready for school.

I went to the bathroom in my room and I took my time washing myself. Currently, I'm a new kid and I want to create a good impression on my first day, starting from my appearance. Usually, I don't really care about how I look, I dress what I want and right now, I want to dress properly, to make a good impression of course.

I stepped out of my bathroom and dried myself. Surprisingly, my shower took 45 minutes so I wasted no time. I quickly changed into a light green floral dress that stopped an inch up my knees. It hugged my my waist and hips but flow freely down below after, it was sleeveless so I put on a small white cardigan. I dried my hair and decided to let it down, I put on powder and just some lip balm since I don't really feel like using make up right now.

I grabbed my backpack and put on some green keds before I left my room to go to the kitchen.

Descending from the stairs I already had smelled the breakfast waiting for me. I sat in one of the kitchen islands and saw Flora, our trusted housemaid putting the plates for me to eat.

"Good morning, Flora." I greeted her with a smile. She smiled back at me, Flora is a middle-aged woman so I can see her wrinkles, but nonetheless she's really good. "Good morning, dear. I prepared this for you now get yourself full. You have a day ahead of you." She said while she walked back to the sink, probably to wash plates and utensils.

"Thank you, Flora." I said and smiled warmly at her. Not wasting time, I immediately started devouring my breakfast which were some bacon with fish fillet and omelettes.

Not soon after, I drank my orange juice and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. "Thanks for the delicious breakfast, Flora. I'm heading out for school now!" I said and left to.

I decided to walk to school instead, although my dad got me a personal driver.

Honestly, my parents are loaded including my 24-year-old brother, Gabriel, who is helping them manage our company, but sadly they don't have time for me. Heck, they don't even have breaks even on holidays.

So, When I reach the age of maturity, I'd want to not stress at work always, I always had dreamed of traveling and relaxing, but I know I couldn't do that without money, so damn, I need to work.

I stared at my surrounding while eating my apple, I still have 20 minutes to get to class and I know I would need to walk for 10 minutes.

I let out a sigh as I stood in front of the school. Last week, I went to enroll myself here with my driver, there were no other humans here except for the janitors and the persons in the office, but right now, I can see lots and lots of students.

It was noisy and I see them in groups or pairs, making me feel out of place and alone.

Well, what do I expect in my first day of being a senior?

Not wasting time, I marched up the school entrance and through the lockers.

Right now, I'd want to disappear. Seriously, why are they gossiping around? They're making me 10x more nervous since I can feel their stares at me.

I continued walking while avoiding people's judging eyes. Arriving at my locker, I put the books I don't need for the morning and went to my first class.

Fortunately, it's Literature. I simply adore Literature since I love books and all those.

I found a seat near the window and brought out a book for me to read while waiting for the teacher to arrive. It was kind of hard to concentrate on the book I was reading since the classroom is getting noisy as it was filled by my classmates.

"Okay, settle down, Everyone." Our teacher arrived. I quickly kept my book and gave my attention to him. He was a middle-aged man with glasses and a 5 o'clock stubble, he has blonde hair and kinda wrinkly but nonetheless, he looks kind and he's beaming at us right now.

"Thank you, everyone. Now, we have a new face here and I'd highly appreciate it if you'd come up here and introduce yourself." He said and smiled at me. I gave him a smile back and stood up.

As I reach the front of the class, I took a quick peak at everyone, and I can say there are seriously different kinds of people here judging my their looks.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Lauren Royale and I am from London." I said and smiled at all of them. Some girls obviously rolled their eyes while some just looked at me while the others smiled a little. The boys otherwise, they were smirking like I was a new toy to play with. And the nerds, (no offense to nerds, I mean, I am one myself)  were just looking down while one was reading a book.

"Thank you, Ms. Royale. And by the way I'm Jack Santiago, and you can call me Mr. J. You may now take your seat. " Mr. J said and smiled at me.

I bet this class is not gonna bore me out of my mind.

~~~~~~~

A/N: So what do you guys think? Should I continue this or nah? Also, I highly apologize for the grammatical errors and typos.