Chapter 2

I walked to my locker, passing by hallways and the gossips just can't seem to stop.

It was currently lunch break and most of the students are surely heading to the cafeteria. Me on the other side, I'm still friendless and alone.

After putting the things I don't need for the afternoon, I was greeted by a short pretty girl.

"Hi! I'm Angel Winchester! You're Lauren Royale, right?" She asked and smiled at me while shaking my hands. I laughed at her playfulness but smiled back at her.

"Hi, Angel. Nice to meet you. And, yes, I'm Lauren Royale." I answered her and she smiled more.

"We have the same classes this morning! Oh! Let's be friends, is that okay?" She exclaimed bubbly, I smiled at her straightforwardness but then nodded afterwards, "Sure. Thank you." I said.

Finally! My first friend here in this school.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, Lauren. I'm starving." She said as she pulled me to the other direction, which I think is the way to the cafeteria.

"I'm starving too." I said and snickered. "If I'd have your accent I'd never shut up and I like the way how you talk! You sound so British yet you speak like an American. So cool!" She exclaimed while nodding her head at me.

I smiled at her again, "Yea, I grew up like this." I said and laughed.

We continued talking until we reached the entrance of the cafeteria. She even helped me get food even though I can manage, but still, I thank her.

Angel laughed at a joke I just had said, "I can't wait to introduce you to my friends! I'm sure they'd like you!" She said as she stopped and looked around, like finding something or someone.

"There they are!" She exclaimed and walked to a table that had been occupied by 5 persons.

Angel sat beside a guy and I sat beside her, and the seat beside me was empty.

"Guys! Meet Lauren Royale, the new girl!" She said as she pointed at me.

They all looked at me and smiled welcomingly, I smiled back at them. They all look kind here, but I can see that this table is a mix.

"That guy over there is Erick Jackson." Angel pointed an attractive guy with blonde hair and green eyes. I can see that he's part of the football team here because of his jersey and lean body. "Hey." He said and nodded at me, I greeted him back anyway.

"The girl beside that ass is Jenny Heinz." Angel said and the girl with brown hair and black eyes squealed while waving at me, "Hi, Lauren!" She exclaimed as she stood up and kissed me on my cheeks, she sat back and I can't help but laugh at her. Erick and her are obviously couples since Erick wrapped an arm around her and she kissed him. So sweet. Then I noticed her wearing a cheerleader uniform.... Cool, A cheerleader.

"I'm Zach Harris." A guy with black hair and green eyes said. He's also lean but not wearing a jersey like Erick but I can tell that Zach is part of the football team because of his shirt. He winked at me and smirked afterwards, Damn, he's a cutie but with gestures I think he's a fuck boy.

Next were, I guess, fraternal twins. "I'm Blake Taylors." The boy with brown hair and blue eyes said, he had glasses and a book in front of him. "Shane Taylors here." The boy with light brown and blue eyes said, he was wearing black clothes and had 2 piercings each ears, but nonetheless ge and Black share some features.

"Ah, fraternal twins." I said and nodded at the. "Yep." Blake said and ate.

They asked me random questions and I answered them, most awkward was when Zach asked me if I have a boyfriend. It took me a second to answer, "No." Then laughed awkwardly.

"Great." He said and smiled at me, weirdly.

Angel gasped, "No! Not Lauren, you Asshole." She said and put an arm around me. We all laughed afterwards at how Angel reacted.

"I can't promise, An." Zach said and smirked after winking at me.

The bell rang, signaling for classes to almost start so we began to head back to our separate ways since Blake, Shane and Zach are seniors.

Our teacher soon arrived and he began discussing, but in the middle of his discussion, the door opened.

In came a tall boy with dark brown hair and striking grey eyes. He had a pointed nose, kinda thick lips and a sharp jaw. Total hottie specially with his lean, muscular body and broad shoulders.

The teacher dismissed him, "Please, don't let this happen again soon, Mr. Andrews." And the guy nodded, we had eye contact until he went to sit behind me, because the chair was vacant.

I was leaning to the chair when I felt a warm breath at the side of my neck where my hair didn't cover. I had goosebumps so I moved forward a little.

But then, I felt someone poking me non-stop, distracting me from the discussion.

I decided to look behind me to see 'Mr. Andrews' smirking.

"Hello, I'm Van Andrews and you are?" He said and smiled at me and raised his hand for me to shake.

I was still pissed off, but still, I gave him a tight smile, "Lauren Royale." I said and pretended to not to notice his hand.

I quickly faced front after hearing him snicker.

Oh, boy. I have a feeling that this won't be the only time he'll bother me.

_________

A/N: Hi, Everyone! I apologize for my typos and grammatical errors and hopefully, I can edit them soon. Thank you so much for reading!