Chapter 5

Groaning, I swear I wanted to jump and strangle Van. He laughed as he cracked another corny joke as he lay down on my floor.

Unfortunately, we had to do the research papers since I know that the other subjects would have projects introduced within this week.

Van was inside my room, sitting in front of his laptop while researching AND annoying the hell out of me.

Days had actually passed and I've noticed he went to classes this week. Rumors started to spread about him going to classes with no tardiness. Like, wow, was he that tardy and irresponsible?

I say I'm proud he's showing up to school but he constantly clings to me, causing rumors and for Angel and the others to tease me. Heck, even Zach teases me and leaves me be when it comes to Van!

"Stop it, you jerk!" I said as he kept on laughing.

I actually had an idea, I recorded his laugh which sounded like a maniac and sent the video to Angel.

He stopped laughing as he stood up and sat on my bed, where I was laying on my stomach and my elbows propped with my laptop in front of me.

I noticed he was facing me but not looking at my face but below me.

My shirt was actually loose and was sagging so he had a clear view of my breasts. I'm proud to be a D cup, but they're quite a handful.

I covered my boobs and chucked a pillow at him. Hitting his face square and fair.

His eyes darkened and stared straight at my eyes.

"You perverted ass." I said and rolled my eyes and put a pillow in front of me.

After yelling at Van to go back to work we had actually progressed with our research.

This guy. I admit this guy had the brains.

Not soon after, we had finished the report and I started printing it out. We kept our things and I placed the papers in a folder.

"Let's go get food!" I exclaimed and went out of my room. Van followed, and I felt my phone vibrated.

From: Angel-boo

Yes, she put that as her contact name, not me.

"Oh my! IS THAT REALZ!?!? That's the first time I've seen that guy laugh!!!!"

I chuckled at her text then I felt my phone get ripped off my grip as I stand there stoically.

I looked at Van reading our conversation and smiling. Then he typed at my phone so I quickly get to snatch it from him. He raised it so I didn't have any chance to reach for it not unless I jump on him or tackle him down.

Deciding, I continuously punched his stomach, not hardly but enough for it to annoy him.

He gripped my hand and intertwined it with his as he handed me my phone.

I looked at my phone to see he messaged Angel.

"Yeah, he did. He is hot as f*ck and I can't wait to jump on his bones"

I read, I blushed at his text and gasped loudly since Angel had already read it and began typing.

I screamed and begun shaking him as he laughed at my reaction.

Quickly, I typed,

"No, That wasn't me. I swear!"

I panicked while hearing Van still laughing his ass off.

"Go, Girl! I'm going to leave you two be! I expect details later though! xoxo"

Angel replied. I huffed since I know she was going to tell the others.

I decided not to reply as I continued walking out.

I swear I'm going to get him back for this. I swear.

Van followed me as Flora went to me sight.

"Oh, hello, dear. I prepared snacks for the both of you." Flora said and she handed me and Van a tray.

I sighed in relief and began to dig in.

I moaned at the warm yet fluffy and delicious cake I'm chewing.

"I bet I can make you moan louder." Van randomly said as I almost choked but quickly drank my water.

"Shut up! They might hear you!" I said and punched him hard in the arm while he laughed.

"Van, give me your phone." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

I ate a slice of cake before I spoke, "Just give it." I said and he thought twice before handing it to me, opening it with his code, which I saw and memorized.

Wow, how kind.

I began randomly watching his phone. From every social media app and his photos.

"Ooh, you like photography? These looks good." I said and stared at his works.

"I have more in my camera." He said and shrugged.

I bumped my shoulder with his, "Let me see them next time." I said and he smiled.

"Sure. No biggie." He said and winked at me.

I returned his phone, which surprisingly have no illicit and inappropriate contents.

"I must say, you're not so bad." I said and rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"That's only my phone, babe. " he said and chuckled.

My eyes widened, "then?" I asked, "check my laptop or iPad too." He said and winked while licking his lips.

This boy.... is indeed hot.

"Er... No, thank you." I said and scrunched my nose as I think of pornography in his history.

We finished eating and are now seated at the mini-theatre in our house watching the movie "The Autopsy of Jane Doe"

"Don't worry. I'm loyal to you. 100%." He said as I flushed and looked away.

"Shut up. Your jokes aren't funny." I said quietly. Thinking.

Don't believe in him. Boys are dangerous and they can break your heart and leave you be in pain.

I groaned at my thought. I mean, It's not like he's my boyfriend. Though, honestly, I do have feelings for this asshole...

I can't help but feel attracted to him.

"Fortunately, I'm not joking." He said and grinned at me.

I felt my cheeks heat up but I rolled my eyes covering it.

"Yeah, whatever." I said. "Well, unfortunately, I'm not loyal to you." I added playfully but I guess he took it seriously since he went silent. He put an arm around me and neared his mouth to my ear.

"Well, I guess I need to keep you with me all the time. You're. Mine." He said with his voice low and husky.

Ooooh. Hot.

I rolled my eyes and moved away from him while clicking my tongue.

He pulled me to him and made me sit on his lap while caging me in his arms. His face was in the crook of my neck as he breathe in my scent.

I shivered when he exhaled, making me feel his warm breath.

I looked up at him and noticed that our faces are almost in the same level.

Damn, he's still taller even if I'm sitting on his lap.

I tried to focus my attention to the movie, but damn. It was difficult.

_____________