Chapter 7

"Hey, whore!" Jenny said as Angel laughed hysterically. We decided to have a girl's night out at Jenny's house.

Currently we are watching the series "Teen Wolf" and ogled at the hot boys.

We continued to talk about our, more like their love lives since I don't have a boyfriend. Van is a person I like so, not counted as boyfriend especially since he had never asked me out, he just claims me as his.

That possessive stupid guy.

"Ace actually likes using the tongue you know!" Angel said as she blushed a little but nonetheless, her statement didn't seem to faze her.

I chocked as Jenny laughed, "Erick too!" She exclaimed and I blushed.

They were talking about kisses and I can't help but remember what Van did to me a few weeks ago.

I can just feel the butterflies and my cheeks heat up at the thought.

"Oooooh. Why're you blushing, baby girl?" Angel asked as she nudged my shoulder.

"Uh.. Nothing." I said and hugged a pillow closer to me.

Jenny chuckled, "Something juicy happened between you and Van?" She asked but it was more of like a statement.

I paused, my cheeks unconsciously heated up. "A-ah... none. Nothing happened." I said and covered my face with the pillow.

Angel yelped then shook my shoulders. "You need to tell us the details!"

"Uh, yes you do!" Jenny exclaimed also and rolled her eyes as she scooted closer to me.

I shrugged, cheeks blushing and said, "Well....."

(This'll be a short recap! But, the continuation of the last chapter is below too)

Daniel looked and so did I as I recognize the familiar dark brown hair of Van together with a 7-year-old boy beside him.

His face was expressionless as I smiled sheepishly at him since I told him I was going to be at a meeting yet he ended up seeing me at the mall.

"Sorry to ruin your fun, but Lauren, we need to go." Van said as he grabbed my arm.

"W-wait. Van!" I said but he didn't even spare me a glance.

I shot Daniel an apologetic look as he smiled at me and waved.

The kid, Van's cousin followed us to the parking lot and silently hopped in.

Van had rather forced me in as I stopped struggling and let him be.

He drove fast to an unfamiliar place, a small but luxurious neighborhood and stopped in front of a big house. His cousin went out and said "goodbye" as Van kissed his head.

Van was driving again, it seemed to be the direction to his house.

I've been there before when he invited me over.

He basically lives alone without the maids. His parents are busy with work, and they are like, already really rich.

He pulled out at his garage and he opened up the door to grab and drag me to his room.

I didn't struggle as I patiently wait for him.

"Well? Do you not want to explain what you were doing behind my back?" He said calmly as soon as he pushed me to his bed and caged me. He hovered on top of me and pinned me down. He was too calm an emotionless, I'm scared.