Chapter 1

Abby's POV:

I'm hiding behind a tree and I see nothing but men surrounding my people. I have no plan. I have nothing.

As my group is on there knees I stand here not able to help them. I hear a twig break. I quickly pull out my gun and point it at what ever was there but they were to quick and knocked it out of my hand.

If looks could kill, Dwight would be slaughtered right now.

"Look who it is the crossbow's girlfriend." Dwight said touching my hair.

"I would like you to know that I have shot your boyfriend down." Dwight said which made my heart stop what feel like forever.

"You fuckn bastard" I mumbled.

"What was that?" Dwight asked cupping his ear.

"I said you fuckn bastard." I shouted.

"Now you shouldn't talk to me like that when we have your friends on their deathbeds." Dwight said with a smirk.

"I'll talk to you how ever the fuck I want , when ever the fuck I want." I told Dwight trying to hide my fear.

That's when I felt a fist connect with my face that made me fall to the ground, and also made my mouth taste like iron implying that my mouth was bleeding.

I was now getting dragged to the center of what looked like about 50 men, by my hair and my arm.

I was then thrown on the floor with so much for that I slightly hit my head on the floor causing me to bleed.

"We have a new addition to this fantabulous group."  Dwight spoke up.

I finally looked up and I saw a back to who I assume that belonged to this 'Negan' guy.

Negan... Every time I heard that name I felt something in my stomach, now I don't know if it's because I'm scared of him or because I haven't heard that name in so many years and it just feeling weird hearing it all of a sudden.

Of course this couldn't be him. No not a chance.

I looked around my group, which instantly made my stomach drop and now I was terrified.

Rick was shaking so hard and sweating so much my heart broke.

I looked frantically around the group for Daryl. I sighed of relief once I saw him, but once I saw his condition I started to cry my heart broke.

"Daryl." I whispered.

I tried to run to him but someone grabbed me instantly.

"I don't think so sweetheart."

I instantly looked to the floor and was now terrified.

"Looks like someone needs a lesson to be taught." I heard a voice boom that made me put my head lower if that was even possible, but that voice it sounded so familiar yet, not enough for me to wrap my finger around it.

"I don't like that fuckn shit! I get it you just got here and you haven't heard the rules, so I'll give you a chance, rule is you stay in your damn position and don't fuckn dear to speak out of turn, until I pick which one of you gets Lucille, and that may just be you." I cringed at the name of Lucille, but now I can see through my hair a person squatting in front of me.

"Don't be shy, come on look up." 'Negan' said putting the bat on my shoulder and slightly irritated, so that's what I did. I propped myself on my knees looked at Daryl as I picked up my head with the nothing but fear, that this man 'Negan' may pick me to get 'Lucille'.

I then averted my eyes to Negan. I take in his features he looked so much like, my Negan.

I quickly tumbled backwards, and started breathing hard. There's no way, no it's not possible it's been to long.

This can't be real, it isn't.

My Negan would never want to kill someone especially so brutally.

I wanted to hug him if this was the real Negan but than again he wants to kill my friends, no he wants to kill my family.

Negan was lost for words he looked like he was on verge of tears. He looked down to my hands precisely my left hand, and shook his head as he looked down you his hands and removed his ring, which broke my heart, and suddenly he gained his composure and looked angry.

"Wow." He laughed and walked away from me and the group.

"I simply can not decide." Negan said face his back to us.

*Please leave comments & tell me if you like it*