Chapter 7

Abby's POV:

Two days, two days I've been here. I can't take it. I hate it.

Everyone looks at me like a sore thumb, like these people were the ones who brought me here and now they're acting like I don't belong.

I hate everyone.

I'm on a the bed looking at a wall, I'm going to go insane.

I need to get out of here, well at least right now I need to get out of this room, walk around, try to get people to talk to me so I won't be alone.

So that's what I do.

I haven't seen Negan for 2 days.

Stranger but I'm fine with not seeing him.

See what people never understood was that I loved Negan with everything I had, I would have died to give him anything.

Negan would do the same for a while then he changed.

We became distant and that's when everything went down hill.

Flash back

Work was so hard today I didn't get out till 6 am in the morning.

I'm a nurse, I can't take time from saving people. That's what's been putting a dent in Negan and I's relationship.

I was always woke till late in the morning. Negan would always go out to the bar.

I was fine with Negan going out and all because I trusted him, when you love someone as much as I loved Negan you'd never not trust them.

After all Negan was my husband we made a commitment to be together till death do us part.

That was a lie.

I arrived home one morning, very early. It wasn't as busy that day, which was a huge relief. I planned on taking Negan out to eat, the treat would be on me, for me working so hard and finally having time for the love of my life, Negan.

As I arrived into my driveway I had a really strange feeling in my stomach, I pushed it aside thinking I might have been getting sick.

I opened the front door to my house. It smelled heavily like alcohol, more then usual I was now worried for Negan knowing he'd have a major migraine (a/n: I'm a huge TØP fan so I wanted to put migraine instead of headache).

I went to the kitchen to get some pills and water to ease his headache.

I walked down the hall way and saw Negan's shirt on the floor. I smiled slightly knowing Negan was probably so tired he started undressing himself as he was walking to our room.

I then saw his pants, then boxers, which was strange because Negan sleeps with his boxers on but if my baby was tired that's fine.

'Negan you left all your clothes out here in the hall.' I chuckled knowing he probably didn't hear me since the door was closed.

'Negan I'm coming in cover your parts.' I laughed as I opened the door.

The cup in my hand was now falling out.

All that was heard was broken glass on the floor.

I couldn't believe my eyes, my heart was beating a million miles an hour, but breaking at the same time.

Immediately I could feel tears in my eyes.

The man I trusted with everything I have in me, was frozen naked, next to a women who was also naked trying to find her clothes, currently she was putting on her underwear and her bra was no where to be seen.

I was frozen with a broken heart and tears coming out my eyes.

'It's not what it looks like, baby.' Negan spoke but it didn't really register.

Negan through the girl a shirt and she ran out of the house.

I was the only one who was supposed to wear his shirts.

I now was on the floor tears landing on the floor as I picked up the glass cutting my hands in the process.

'Abby,' Negan spoke softly touching me.

'you're hurting yourself.' He tried to pick me up but I push him away.

'don't; leave my house.' I spoke trying to have a stern voice but it was very hard.

Negan had left.

He left so many messages, he came to my house many times after that, I was pregnant with his child I was planning on telling him when we went out to dinner.

I guess we both lost very important people that day.

That day he lost me,

and that day I lost my child.

End of Flash Back.

It's hard to believe that someone would cheat on you but Negan did.

I walked around this place.
I bumped into a women who barely had enough clothes on.

It made me cringe with the look she gave me.

"Are you here to fuck Negan?" She sounded casual yet with some hate in her words.

I was astonished but her question that it took me time to realize she was talking to me, I was about to answer but a voice boomed loudly.

"What are you doing out here?" Negan spoke loudly with a very scary voice.

I didn't want to face him, I hate him, for killing one of my friends and I hate him for cheating on me.

*
wow this was bad but there's some background.

THANKS FOR 1k reads!

Hope you all enjoy.

comment please
*