Chapter 3

Abby's POV:
Screaming; screaming was all I heard.

I covered my ears to prevent hearing all the screaming but it was nearly impossible.

I was in the RV, I was right next to a window, if I wanted to I could have looked out of it and seen who Negan was killing, but I couldn't.

I didn't want to see him like this.

I really wish we could have avoided this altercation, if we could have stayed home and never meet Hill Top.

If we could have defeated the Governor, we could have still be at the prison or maybe even if we could have defeated the people at Terminus then we could have stayed there or we could have even stayed at the hospital when we called it a truces.

If only we would have done something slightly differently then maybe just maybe we wouldn't be in this mess we are in now.

I've always looked up to Rick ever since this has all began, he's saved me numerous of times along with Daryl, and maybe if I would have told them not try and take on the saviors, then maybe we wouldn't be here in the situation we are in right now.

This is all my fault! I should've talked them out of this!

But of course Rick wasn't going to listen he was in attack mode, every body makes quick decisions when in that mode.

I had realized I was crying till I felt tears fall on my knees. I quickly wiped them away.

Everyone out there meant the word to me. I needed to protect them but how, how could I do that if I was in here and they were out there.

Glenn- Glenn and I go way back from when I meet him on the farm, I was camping out in the front yard of the Greenes farm, Glenn was the first one who introduced himself and ever since then, I could never imagine not meeting him.

Rosita- Rosita and I clicked more because well let's face the fact we are both Latinas. We always had a blast talking in Spanish around the group and them really not know what the heck we were saying. She was there when I needed her the most, and I have and always be there when she needs me.

Daryl- My sweet and loving Daryl. Ever since I first meet him I knew he was gonna be a tough nut to crack, he was always so reserved to himself, and I wanted to know more about him, that and he was so good looking. In his own little way, he would show me how he really cared for me and showing me he would be there for me no matter what, and me showing the exact same. I don't think I would be the person I am today if Daryl hadn't been so hard on me, so from the bottom of my heart I thank him dearly.

Michonne- The fuckn bad ass of Michonne, she was also very though, but that was just her way of showing that she was always there for you no matter what situation, she has saved me numerous of time and she's made Rick happy and for that I thank her so much.

Abraham- The firey red head that I loved so dearly, ever since I first meet him he was hardcore, and I loved that, the way his mustache was always put me in a great mood, in his own serious way he could put a smile on my face not matter the cost, he was truly a great spirit.

Maggie- My first friend from when the world went down. I had stumbled upon there farm, her father didn't want me on there property that much, but she convinced him and she would always bring me food and clothes, she is the greatest and deserves great things in this life.