Chapter 8

Abby's POV:

"What are you doing out here?" Negan's voice boomed, I was beyond scared.

Negan came and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to where I was coming from.

As he pulled me away many people were looking at me. I don't like eyes on me. They make me feel insecure.

It was always like that when Daryl would look at me ever since the beginning.

Flashback

I was alone.

Well I was on the Greene farm.

They let me stay here which I was very grateful for because here was safe, walkers don't come out here into the woods so I was in the clear.

It was like I was camping all by myself , and it felt great.

That was until Rick and his people came along into the picture.

Everybody was nice, some were quite and some were out going, you could tell in the little amount that this happened they have been through a lot.

But there were two people who made me uncomfortable.

Shane and Daryl.

Shane seemed like a very nice guy, very good looking too I wouldn't have minded giving him a shot, but as days went on he started going crazy, you could see it in his eyes, so when he would look at me it didn't feel right.

Daryl well Daryl was very good looking, both ways. One being he looked very attractive and the other being that he looks at people very good, hardly ever blinking. Everywhere I would go and I turned around he would be looking at me.

It would give me butterflies.

It's like he was looking into my soul pulling every single little detail that I've ever had. He knew how I would react to certain things from all the looking he did it was the-

End of Flashback

"Lucille! Are you even fuckn listening to me?" Negan called me back from my flashback.

"Lucille?" I asked.

Why on earth would he call me by my middle name instead of my first?

"Yes remember I used to call you that all the time. It suits you better than Abby." He leaned forward to kiss me on the lips but I back away, probably something I shouldn't have done.

"So first you don't fuckn listen to me and now you don't wanna kiss me." Negan was pretty mad.

"Who was the girl out there?" I asked and Negan tensed up immediately.

"Just someone who lives here." He keep walking with a fast pace, me being dragged behind him.

His grip on my hand was unbearable.

"Negan you're hurting me." I cried out.

He didn't listen.

"Ow, Negan stop." I shouted and he did.

"Oh shit I'm sorry Lucille." He held my cheeks and his eyes looked soft.

"I didn't mean it, you just got me so mad." I've heard this a thousand times before so I played along because I was to scared.

"I know I'm sorry; I shouldn't have got you mad." I said looking down to my feet, I can't believe I made Negan mad.

"Hey, don't worry about it, it's okay." He pulled my face up to where we were making eye contact.

He slowly leaned in as he closed his eyes and slowly kissed me.

I sighed into the kiss, I was very confused right now

I mean Daryl and Negan.

I obviously love Daryl, but I also loved Negan, and Negan was my husband.

Either way which ever I choose I know I'm screwed.

*
sorry for this sucky chapter,
I have a lot on my mind and I'm so close to having a breakdown, but I wanted to update for you guys.
I hope this is good for now,
I hope the next will be good for you guys.

once again I'm sorry just things happened today & it's really messing me up today, sorry for the long a/n

*